Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by Brynoakley on Nov 3, 13 12:39 PM
Getting a tad ridiculous now not being able to play!!!!!

Mayclair
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Mayclair on Nov 3, 13 12:53 PM
Just had this from BFG customer support thought you might be interested to know that they think they have fixed it...lol....not mine...

This email is being sent to players who have contacted us about their games crashing or freezing. We've received a lot of emails and are running behind our usual response time, so we wanted to give all of you an important update.

We have received good news from our development team. The issue that was causing games to crash should be fixed now. Games should be able to load and be played without any further issues.

If you're experiencing a different issue than what was discussed in this email, or you continue to have any crashing or freezing issues, please reply to this email with any information that you may not have mentioned in your first email to us.

If you reply directly to this email, you'll keep your place in line and will receive personalized help from one of our Customer Support representatives. If you start a new email, you may lose your place in line, and we don't want you to experience more delay than you already have.

Please reply to let us know how we can be of assistance. We look forward to hearing from you.

It's very kind of them to reply but I am afraid it's of no use because I still can't get in..
I am playing on an iPad which is completely up to date and I am in the UK..

[Post New]by mljade on Nov 3, 13 12:57 PM
In Toronto, ontario Canada here....have been patiently waiting for 6 days for the "fix" but despite bfg msg, i just tried now and i have not been able to get even to the "enter" screen. Bfg....pls look into this some more! I love this game and don't want to lose all the gold and premium scenes i've purchased (i haven't been able to use much.... ?)

[Post New]by Chinbangwah on Nov 3, 13 1:27 PM
Still not fixed here either. I click enter and the game closes. Back to the drawing board tech guys

alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Nov 3, 13 4:43 PM
alaskan22 wrote:I have some problem with the game telling me I'm not connected but what is really bothering me is that I can't move anything. I click on an object and all I get is a blue fist but no arrow, suitcase, etc. I'm too addicted to the game to quit. Please help!

I tried again today. Not only can I not move anything but I can't see how many hours I have left before a new building will be finished.

[Post New]by elevatedeva on Nov 3, 13 4:56 PM
Chinbangwah wrote:Still not fixed here either. I click enter and the game closes. Back to the drawing board tech guys

Same here !! Frustrated +++++++++!!!

BJ22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by BJ22 on Nov 3, 13 5:27 PM
Hi, I appreciate all the work you are doing to get DM up and running and was very excited to hear it was fixed. Sadly my game is still crashing on the enter page or before. Playing in Canada as DM-763264. Hope you can work it out soon, really love playing...

[Post New]by Lobochevsky on Nov 3, 13 7:00 PM
BFG Murrumbidgee may not be telling pork pies (I'd hate to think this of a fellow traveller from down under). They may, indeed, have fixed the problem for some users. Unfortunately, the rest of us still suffer withdrawal. My problem started in the am of October 31 (October 30 in most of the rest of the world being only a few hours west of the international date line). I notice that this is around the time the problem started. I wonder if someone planted a Hallow'een bug in the code? (Probably not, but one should let nothing get in the way of a good conspiracy theory!). Seriously though, I'm sure the team at BFG are still working hard to resolve the issue...I just hope I have some fingernails left when it's fixed!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 3, 13 7:30 PM
Me again,

I am sorry to hear that the game is still crashing for some users, I sincerely apologise for the disappointment.

Rest assured we will continue to work with our partners to get to the bottom of why some users are still unable to play.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Lyn3182
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Lyn3182 on Nov 3, 13 7:57 PM
mljade wrote:In Toronto, ontario Canada here....have been patiently waiting for 6 days for the "fix" but despite bfg msg, i just tried now and i have not been able to get even to the "enter" screen. Bfg....pls look into this some more! I love this game and don't want to lose all the gold and premium scenes i've purchased (i haven't been able to use much.... ?)

Same in Edmonton. no Dark Manor love here. I've been out since the 30th.

[Post New]by WayneandYvonne on Nov 3, 13 8:22 PM
Melbourne Australia. Still not working. Cannot get it to load..... iPad 2 Software up to date. Checked with the App Store, DM latest update. Still kicks me out before being able to press the enter button. Did not get any email from Bfg. Please advise.......

[Post New]by FuturesPerfect on Nov 3, 13 8:36 PM
Still crashing when loading high scores.

[Post New]by Jacksoy on Nov 3, 13 9:22 PM
I would be interested to know if anyone is able to play. I am in Winnipeg Canada and cannot remember when I last played without getting kicked out. Is it just us folks not in The USA who are out?

cassey74
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cassey74 on Nov 3, 13 9:34 PM
Since last update dark manor will start up but then crashes! won't let me in at all! (on my ipad 1) I know of at least 15 people that are having the same trouble & we have all tried everything, uninstall-reinstall etc etc etc really like this game, please fix! live in Tasmania, Australia..... cheers all

Nursie23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Nursie23 on Nov 3, 13 9:49 PM
Finally got back into game for 2 whole minutes!! Then it crashed and now I can't get past the enter screen again. It's been 5 days. Please sort it out BFG. Playing (or not) in London uk

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 3, 13 9:52 PM
Jacksoy wrote:I would be interested to know if anyone is able to play. I am in Winnipeg Canada and cannot remember when I last played without getting kicked out. Is it just us folks not in The USA who are out?

It kind of looks that way... can't be positive of course, but it makes me wonder what actually got implemented on the day this started, external to the US. My iOS stuff went nuts because I hadn't upgraded to 7.03 yet but once I did, it was fine and have had no problems getting into games. I really do not think this is a BFG problem, because apparently the rest of their games are now accessible from what I saw on some other game forums...

Daphje
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Daphje on Nov 3, 13 9:54 PM
Monday morning, The Netherlands... Still nothing!
On the positive side: when this is fixed, I should have two new plots of land!

[Post New]by henrygigi on Nov 3, 13 10:07 PM
Monday Morning South Africa ..... Still no access. Same issues as on AM 31st October. Looks like the problem is on all Apple mobile devices, apparantly PC players are OK. Hope this gets resolved today.

[Post New]by Xuxa4321 on Nov 3, 13 10:09 PM
Oooo grrrrr I was so hopeful when I read on here that it was fixed, mine is not. I'm hoping that now they know how to fix the problem the rest of us are back to playing soon

Sky1022
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sky1022 on Nov 3, 13 10:39 PM
I have had a problem playing chapter 10, Double Shift. Three times now the game has deducted my energy and then closed not allowing me to play. You now owe me 45 energy points

Go to: