bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Post Any My Singing Monsters Technical Issues Here

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 1, 16 5:16 PM
Hi Tetrana,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress disappeared! When this sort of thing happens we highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools that are needed to gather information on issues in order to provide customized assistance, and they're always happy to help as best they can.

Please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Troys_monster on Sep 2, 16 6:41 PM
Connection issues...try again later

[Post New]by LoneWolfFTE on Sep 2, 16 8:33 PM
I am having a problem where the loading screen is stuck at, "Authenticating". Please help fast, because i've been trying for years to get a Ghazt, and I finally got one today. Please respond.

*UPDATE* Sorry I thought this was for IOS. Where do I look for support for the IOS version?

Edited on 09/02/2016 at 8:37:04 PM PST

[Post New]by maninavette on Sep 3, 16 1:45 AM
I have a connection issue. I have deleted and re downloaded my singing monsters and it keeps telling me connection error. I am unable to log on. I play my singing monsters on my galaxy phone . I have been playing this game for a long time. Please help!!!

[Post New]by maninavette on Sep 3, 16 2:02 AM
Connection issues. Mobile device . I have used my same mobile device for a very long time . Galaxy samsung

[Post New]by Eme_eme on Sep 3, 16 2:26 AM
Same here... Connection issues. I'm afaid I will lose the wublin

[Post New]by mejanicky on Sep 4, 16 1:10 PM
I play my singing monsters on mobile. I am signed up as anonymous. then I deleted the game and upload it again. Is there any way to get the previous game back? Thanks for help.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 10, 16 11:53 AM
mejanicky wrote:I play my singing monsters on mobile. I am signed up as anonymous. then I deleted the game and upload it again. Is there any way to get the previous game back? Thanks for help.

You'll have to ask customer service directly through BBB. Big Fish only offers the PC version here and cannot help you. The two formats are incompatible.

[Post New]by landon_andresen on Sep 17, 16 9:42 AM
I have completed several offers recently and have not been rewarded for a single one. I have competed a mobile strike offer about a week ago for reaching player level 7, then I completed another similar offer for reaching a base level of 6. I also downloaded and installed [Removed by Moderator], I have some yes countless surveys. I even completed easy 4 diamond offers to desperately try to get 1 single diamond, and as usual, there is no delivery on your part. I have all the pictures proving I completed the countless offers. I insist that my completions be rewarded. I have reached out to you guys SO many times, and you NEVER make me walk away satisfied. I love my Singing monsters, by I am so fed up with this and you are about to lose me as a customer forever. Fix this immediately.

Edited on 09/27/2016 at 11:10:57 AM PST

[Post New]by landon_andresen on Sep 17, 16 7:17 PM
Can someone please tell me why no diamond offers are being rewarded? I have tested it with several different kinds of offers, and no matter what I do, I don't receive one single diamond.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 17, 16 7:50 PM
Landon, the customer service department of Big Fish Games doesn't answer your questions about diamond rewards offered through [Removed by Moderator] because that's not available on the PC version, which is what BF offers here. It's only available on mobile devices. With that said, [Removed by Moderator] rewards diamonds on downloaded games after you've played for a minimum of two minutes. I learned this when I didn't receive diamonds and so I contacted [Removed by Moderator] directly and they told me this in their reply. When I went back and played each of those downloaded games for a few minutes more, I then received 87 diamonds all at once when I opened my MSM game. However, doing those stupid surveys never rewarded me anything so I quit doing those. It sounds like you've done more than what's required and you've just not received the rewards, so I'd advise you to contact [Removed by Moderator] directly like I did. It's good that you have copies of all your transactions with them to prove that you did them, as they'll ask for them and they will reward you with what you deserve. Good luck!

Edited on 09/27/2016 at 10:59:17 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 27, 16 11:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been experiencing these issues! I wanted to stop in to offer some information for these.

It sounds like people have been seeing some issues with the mobile platform of the game. I do need to clarify that, while we do support the PC platform of this game, Big Fish Games doesn't offer a mobile version of My Singing Monsters.

In order to keep the forums here tidy and accessible for everyone, we do ask that people please keep the posts here reserved for the PC version. If anyone encounters any issues with the mobile version, or has a question related to it, we instead recommend contacting the company publishing it. They should have the tools to help provide support and advice specific for the mobile game.

If anyone is experiencing problems with the PC version, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to assist as best they can, and can offer in-depth help for that platform.

Additionally, I wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind. Specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

We ask that people please refrain from discussing other games or game companies. This helps to keep the forums accessible and easy to navigate for all of our users.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by honeybee0042 on Oct 28, 16 11:39 PM
I just realized what my issue is with the Punkleton, and I'm rather desperate!

I wanted to get the Punkleton (seasonal monster) and I'd thought maybe it just wasn't close enough to Halloween ... but when I was looking up what the breeding combo was, there was a screenshot and the island had been changed with Halloween-style decorations and costumes on the monsters ... well, my Plant Island looks the same as always, so apparently whatever is needed to trigger the fact that it's "in season" isn't happening, so I can't get my Punkleton.

I wish I'd realized the problem sooner, because Halloween is just a few days away, and I don't know if it can get resolved in time to allow the monster to be gotten this year.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Oct 29, 16 6:10 AM
Honeybee, if you downloaded the game from Big Fish, you won't get the seasonal decor. For some reason, what they offered to us before, they don't offer any more. Seasonal things are no longer available through the PC version, only on mobile platforms.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 2, 16 12:09 PM
Hello honeybee0042 and FishyFemale,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I wanted to drop by and explain why those seasonal monsters and decorations are not showing up in the version of the game our site provides. On August 18, 2015, bfgMurrumbidgee posted an announcement detailing why we are unable to continue providing updates for this particular game on PC. I am including that announcement below, just in case you'd like to read more about that decision:

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

This means that certain events that are run on different versions of this game are unavailable on the version we carry. I apologize for the inconvenience. If there are issues with the mobile version of the game, our recommendation is to contact the company publishing that version of the game as they would have the tools needed to help and provide support or offer specific advice for the mobile version of the game.

If a player is experiencing trouble with the PC version, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help out as best they can, and they are able to provide additional support beyond the forums.

Thank you all for your time, and if there are any questions about this post or the forums, please feel free to PM me directly or any of our other active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

HOW TO TRANSFER ACCOUNT?

[Post New]by mjochmann on Nov 5, 16 5:30 PM
have massive save file on old pc with $1200 worth of gems coins and food dont want to lose it so how do i transfer my save?? still have the PC here

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 8, 16 8:50 AM
Hi mjochmann,

It sounds like you have a question about moving your game to a new PC, and I wanted to stop by to offer some help.

In this situation the best thing to do is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have access to tools needed to look into situations like this in order to figure out what can be done, and they'll be happy to help as best they can.

I hope this has been able to help. Thank you for your patience, and please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if you have any other questions.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by iamaspirit on Nov 29, 16 9:58 AM
My singing monster game has reverted to the begining. I'm at level 50 and now it has me at level one. I log in as anonymous and have been playing for a long time this way. I tried all suggestions in FaQ, even deleted app and reopened...and sent a technical trouble ticket. My progress is on hold, no collecting diamonds or responding to fellow members that I'm requesting to be in tribe. I'm not on social media so I can't get help fast enough.
Can anyone help me?
The new id it's giving me now is: 64717207DJ
My ID at level 50, which is what I'm trying to find out what happened to is: 9830562DA
Any help would be greatly appreciated-thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 30, 16 3:08 PM
Hello iamaspirit,

I'm sorry that the progress on the game has reverted back to the beginning. When players encounter an issue like this, the best thing to do is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. It sounds like you are already in touch with them, and as soon as they are able to, they will reply and provide as much assistance as they are able.

Our Reps may ask for more information to help them better assess what the best next steps are. Be sure to reply directly to any messages you may receive that ask for help or don't seem to address the issue, this will allow our Reps to continue helping out and saves your place in our request queue.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Alyssi on Dec 2, 16 2:25 AM
Hi there,

I have noticed some errors with my singing monsters. Or rather, my not-singing monsters. At this moment, I have a lot of monsters on my Plant Island, and in some cases, some monsters will not make any sound. The two latest cases are my only Entbrat moving his mouth, but not making any sound, and my new Shugabush singing his louder 'YEA.....', where he keeps moving his mouth but the rest of the sentence just disappears.

Personally I think this might be due to the number of sound channels, since having 8 clambels might take a lot of those, especially with all 7 dipsters as well. However, I feel this should be a problem BBB has taken into account, so it might be something completely unrelated.

Thank you in advance for looking into this!

Go to: