Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by shastaewilliams on Dec 31, 16 11:16 AM
Thank you Marliza and Librarian 2003 for helping with my expedition this morning!

aurendel01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 31, 16 11:44 AM
Thanks, whichever neighbor got in the last feeding on my spaceship dragon! Happy New Year!

glca
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Dec 31, 16 4:40 PM
I want to thank my amazing neighbors who helped & tried to help with my first Expedition! YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING!!! Gabrielle

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
694 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Dec 31, 16 6:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I have not abandoned my game again I'm simply having technical difficulties. I have not been able to log in and actually play for more than a week. I've cleared the cache and tried a new browser all to no avail so I've got a tech request in. Doesn't seem like anyone else is having any issues either.

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Dec 31, 16 9:08 PM
To my wonderful friends
I want to thank you for staying with me during my absence...had to have surgery this time; same arm.
I wish all of you a happy & healthy New Year
Kat

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 31, 16 9:45 PM
Clashfan78... we feel your pain... hang in there. I hope 2017 is better for you.

marliza
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jan 1, 17 8:23 AM
*I* have the most awesome-est neighbors in the whole world!!!!
Thank you for finishing up my expedition to the Flower Lab. I couldn't have done it without you. - Seriously. I ran out of times to be able to feed myself. ... YOU DID IT!!! THANK YOU!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Grogar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Jan 1, 17 1:21 PM
Thanks to all my great neighbors who assisted with my expedition to the spaceship this morning! This may be my first completed offer! Fingers crossed!!

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 1, 17 2:41 PM
Hi Clashfan, you will be happy to know you are not showing as sleeping, but out of 54 people, 7 on my newly made neighbour list are, so maybe you are not alone. I hope your issues are resolved and we will see you back soon!

kitty

aurendel01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 2, 17 5:29 AM
Clashfan, you might want to update your Adobe Flash.

Also, check your settings. Sometimes my computer tries to treat BigFish as a questionable or dangerous site, and I have to convince it that yes, I really do want to go there. Norton or other protection software tend to growl and snarl at games, and have to be petted and reassured that this isn't an intruder.

Edited to add, be sure to allow popups and watch that ad blocker!

Edited on 01/02/2017 at 5:30:11 AM PST

aurendel01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 2, 17 6:00 AM
Wow! I asked for help on my expedition, and my neighbors jumped in so quickly I missed seeing who you were to thank you!

Thank you, whoever helped feed the mushroom forest dragon!

Also, whoever helped with my meditation gazebo dragon, thanks! that was so fast I hardly even blinked! wow!

Thank you to my neighbors who helped with my magic forest dragon. I'll get that Betrayer's Mask artifact built in one day! Woo-hoo!

Thanks to my neighbor(s) who finished feeding my ice caverns dragon! I'm off to finish this quest. Y'all are the best neighbors ever.

Edited on 01/02/2017 at 11:08:31 AM PST

marliza
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jan 2, 17 10:37 AM
A great big thank you to those of you who helped get me off on my expedition this afternoon. THANK YOU!!!

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,328 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jan 2, 17 10:53 AM
Thank you star , MrLothar, Amina046 and whoever else finished my Star ship dragon. I have great neighbors. Very thankful.

aurendel01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 2, 17 12:46 PM
Dear neighbors,

I am blessed to have many kind, wonderful people in my neighborhood.

Unfortunately, some of my neighbors have either been asleep for a long time, or else frequently go to sleep, without any messages here on the board or in the game mail or guild chat.

With sadness, I am releasing from my neighborhood my current sleepers--except anyone who's dropped a note saying they're gone for a while, but will be back.

Any of my current sleepers who would like to rejoin my neighborhood later on when you've more free time to play, I'll be happy to accept your invite, or you can send me your neighbor code to invite you back!

May your new year be happy, healthy, and prosperous.

jaid_diah
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by jaid_diah on Jan 2, 17 1:50 PM
Thanks for feeding my dragon so I got to visit the space ship. It was so quick, I have no idea who fed my dragon!

Also, I'm gonna go thru my sleepers to weed them out, but at the end of the week. I figure the folks who went away for the holidays should be back by then!

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 3, 17 6:35 PM
To those of you who give me so much help, I appreciate you immensely! I am taking it slow and not attempting to try things until I can read more and have the knowledge and items I need,

I did not have a gift request up was so I could get Thorium ore and instead I have a bunch of event items stuck in my gift inbox as I never got them in game play and can't open them Please tell me they will leave tomorrow at event change?

I need Thorium ore, please. I have 17 creatures that I could have fed today and will likely all disappear as a new event is added as they were the first to be changed last time. I am a newbie and it gives me coins to buy runes.

I promise you that I will give extra items when I have them. I give what I can but if you get ore or keys it is because you have no requests, or none that I can fulfill. It just makes me sad that I go through the list every day to assure you get what you need and check the expeditions and rune help 3 times a day to help others and so few feel obliged to give back. (Yesterday of 50 active neighbours/16 gifts and many were from players giving me extra items they had.

Also I do have to say I see why people keep track. After helping with 7 expeditions yesterday and having 4 fail it makes me wonder why people are wasting other player's food. None were on the expedition request in forums so it is frustrating as I even suggested it to 2 of them to add their request there. (One I suggest it to tried again the FOLLOWING DAY and failed again... sheesh)

(And again I do not mean the high level sweethearts who are giving so much)

Edited on 01/04/2017 at 9:14:54 AM PST

Desp1na
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Desp1na on Jan 4, 17 12:57 AM

@Kittypurrs, unfortunately not everyone reads the forum. I recall when I was a new player and I had Kiki5621 (June 2014 @ level 162 then), who is playing again as Kiki118 now at level 170, who I thank, as she got me to always check the forum.

To this day, I believe asking for a free charge, is the greatest help, as they help me assemble artifacts (collecting coins and exp), as I use many talismans whilst exploring.

I am able to buy as many ores / keys that my heart desires. Buying the free charges, one requires gems/diamonds !! This is the reason why I keep asking my neighbours NOT to send them to me, or any charges for offers/quests. Do keep in mind that ores/flints drop while you explore.

For this reason, I send to you and to another twenty odd newbies all items I have spare in my backpack, with a free charge.

Good luck to all the new players

[Post New]by Podcuk on Jan 4, 17 4:18 AM
@Desp1na. I was about to thank your for all the items you sent me (I assume full sets for artifacts which will be very useful in future) when I read your post. Thank you so much. I will try to do the same when (and most probably if ever) I reach somewhere near your level.

@Kittypurrrs, I might have sent you a gift from your list, sorry for that but as you have items in your list, I assume that those have priority. I'll try not to forget about your ore or flint wishes.
(Okay, I checked you didn't have a wish on your list, so you got a thorium ore from me ))

Edited on 01/04/2017 at 4:20:46 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 4, 17 9:18 AM
Thanks Podcuk and Despina. You are 2 of the 5 who actually gift daily. I surely wasn't talking about you! (Podcuk , after getting 12 items that are stuck in my gift box, I put up a request so it would stop)

MayGem
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

MayGem is Back again and Thanks Neighbors

[Post New]by MayGem on Jan 4, 17 10:21 AM
After encountering PC issues about 2-3 months ago, I returned to game play for about a week and went down again in early December. I have just gotten this PC working again and I am hopeful that this is a permanent fix.
I notice that I have lost quite a few neighbors, which is understandable. But many have stuck with me throughout these weeks and months. I just wanted to say thanks for sticking with me during this long absence. I will try to justify your patience.
I hope each of you had great holidays and look forward to a great year.
MayGem

Go to: