[Post New]by jaid_diah on Jan 22, 17 7:33 AM
Thank you for feeding my dragon!

aurendel01
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 22, 17 11:16 AM
Thanks to all my kind neighbors who helped feed my dragon in the wedding gazebo. =)

[Post New]by shastaewilliams on Jan 23, 17 12:57 AM
Thanks jelleyanddogs and arz2 for helping me with the dragon tonight!

Shasta

[Post New]by shastaewilliams on Jan 24, 17 12:29 AM
I just thought I would say it's great to see angeladogan in the 'hood again. Welcome back - we missed you!

marliza
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jan 25, 17 6:30 AM
Thanks to all who have helped send me on my way (via expedition) to the space greenhouse this morning. xoxxoxoxoxo

Grogar
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Jan 25, 17 1:03 PM
Thanks to neighbors for feeding Metar, the Initiation hall dragon

marliza
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jan 26, 17 4:41 AM
thanks for all help in getting me to the opera again. Much appreciated!! xoxoxo

Dear Friends of mamapolo

[Post New]by mamapolo1951 on Jan 26, 17 9:50 PM
A friend of mine asks that I send her silicone flints, which she says she can't put on her wish list.

I'm happy to do it but don't know how.

Somebody help? And did I post this the wrong place?

Vulcaness
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Dear Friends of mamapolo

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Jan 27, 17 10:22 AM
mamapolo1951 wrote:A friend of mine asks that I send her silicone flints, which she says she can't put on her wish list.

I'm happy to do it but don't know how.

Somebody help? And did I post this the wrong place?

You are in the right place. If you've sent gifts before, just go to the same place and scroll to the left until you find the Silicone Flints.

If you haven't gifted before, go to lower right of main screen, select gold man, then select the Gift box. Choose Select a Gift and scroll to the left. The silicone flints are several pages down. They are a free gift on a page filled with gifts to purchase.

aurendel01
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 27, 17 12:45 PM
Thanks to my neighbor who finished feeding my opera dragon!

marliza
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jan 27, 17 2:35 PM
WOW. That went so fast, I never even SAW it!! Thanks, Neighbors! xoxoxoxo

Grogar
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Jan 27, 17 4:38 PM
Thanks to neighbors who are sending me to the opera!

marliza
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jan 28, 17 5:51 AM
omg you guys. I didn't know if I was going to make it this time. So many neighbors putting in small amounts. Everyone must be running out of food. I'm sorry if I taxed your supplies. but THANK YOU for your help!!! I'm there! (ugh. what a horrible room).

ttaravision
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by ttaravision on Jan 28, 17 7:57 AM
Hi neighbors,

I'm sorry I have been off an on. My health isn't staying where it should be. I'm also looking into getting a job. So when I'm not sick, I'm busy a lot. I hope to keep all my neighbors but understand if you do not want me in your neighborhood. I will continue to try and play as much as possible. I do try to gift even when I'm sick, but haven't been able to get out of bed for a couple days. If you have certain items you are looking for, let me know and I can see if I have extras. And I will continue to gift backpack items while they are on your list. As well as a freebie everyday I am able to play.

Thank you
Tara

marliza
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jan 28, 17 10:06 AM
to the greatest neighbors - EVER! - Thanks again - for your help with my expedition! I will finish off the opera one today - though, I really do like this room!!! Thank you again for your help!!! xoxoxoxo

jaid_diah
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by jaid_diah on Jan 29, 17 12:48 PM
Thanks for feeding my Dragon of the Opera!

aurendel01
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 29, 17 1:23 PM
Feel better soon, Tara! Gaming & gifting can wait--your health & RL needs take priority.

Cyberfox277
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Jan 29, 17 5:12 PM
I'd like to thank everybody who helped me feed the dragon on the Opera expedition. I've already sent a PM to the ones I saw, but I know I missed the one who finished, at least, so... Thank you very much

Grogar
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Jan 30, 17 9:42 AM
Many thanks to my neighbors who helped feed the Phantom Dragon! I missed the last couple of you so could not send in-game messages. Thanks, again!!!

[Post New]by christinaaline on Jan 30, 17 11:42 AM
Just in case anyone feels slighted because I don't gift everyday: it's really not because I don't care. And I certainly don't expect you to gift in return either... doesn't mean I don't appreciate it if I do get gifts (special shoutout to the amazingly wonderful India!) ;-)
Unfortunately, work, research, and a medical condition are keeping me extremely busy lately, so I don't always have the time to go through 300+ neighbours and send everyone a gift (esp. with only 100 gifts), so I often just sign on for the lottery and helping people with expeditions and runes.
If that's a problem for you, then please just delete me as your neighbor.
If there is ever anything specific you need, especially a non-free backpack item/assembled artefatc/ etc or you'd like me to put you on my list of VIP must-gift as often as possible list, please just send me a (nice!) message, and I'll do everything I can to help you out. Same goes for the items where you need to pay: I try to send at least 15-20 of each every time I see one of those requests :-)

Again, if you disagree with that approach, I won't hold it against you if you delete me or just don't gift me in return :-)

Love,
Christina

Go to: