bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 10, 17 5:20 PM
Hello Fyre_bird,

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be missing resources in Sunken Secrets. When there is missing in-game items, it is definitely a good idea to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team for further assistance. That said, I can see why there has been some trouble here and would like to make a recommendation that could assist to get in touch with them so they can follow up and still have your ID.

Before I continue, just in case other players are unsure where to retrieve their in-game ID, the following steps can assist:

What is my in-game ID?

Sometimes, players may find difficulty entering their ID into the ID field for the form meant to contact the Support Team. If there is trouble entering that ID, please leave that field blank and instead enter it into the body of your request. As the field is optional, this will allow you to provide your ID to our Reps so that they can follow up with you with that in hand. Thank you for understanding and I hope that helps.

Thank you as well for your patience and effort on this. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: