bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 10, 17 5:20 PM
Hello Fyre_bird,

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be missing resources in Sunken Secrets. When there is missing in-game items, it is definitely a good idea to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team for further assistance. That said, I can see why there has been some trouble here and would like to make a recommendation that could assist to get in touch with them so they can follow up and still have your ID.

Before I continue, just in case other players are unsure where to retrieve their in-game ID, the following steps can assist:

What is my in-game ID?

Sometimes, players may find difficulty entering their ID into the ID field for the form meant to contact the Support Team. If there is trouble entering that ID, please leave that field blank and instead enter it into the body of your request. As the field is optional, this will allow you to provide your ID to our Reps so that they can follow up with you with that in hand. Thank you for understanding and I hope that helps.

Thank you as well for your patience and effort on this. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Creating

[Post New]by dogpenny on Jun 24, 17 4:57 PM
This has happened twice i am not being credited with objects for example I want to make a strawberry dish that needs nuts strawberry sugar and syrup. I have the nuts and strawberry and need sugar and syrup I make the syrup and cut 2 sugar that are needed and put them in my inventory when I go to put the items in the machine I still need the sugar and syrup I was not credited with them. Why? Thank you for any help given. Please PM me with a response if you have one to give me.

Edited on 06/24/2017 at 4:59:29 PM PST

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 24, 17 5:43 PM
Hello dogpenny,

Thanks so much for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear the game isn't crediting items. Let's work on fixing this!

Let's make sure your mobile device has the necessary resources it needs to run by closing all of the other apps running in the background. The steps for this vary based on device, so I've included the relevant help pages below.

Force Close Applications (Android)
Force Close Applications (iOS)

Please also try clearing your mobile device's cache. I've included help pages with further instructions below.

General Help for Android Games
General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If this doesn't work, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team, who will be the best equipped to provide more technical support. Please include your in-game ID with your inquiry.

I've also gone ahead and sent a PM to you. In the future, if any questions or concerns occur, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Happy gaming.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 06/24/2017 at 5:52:32 PM PST

[Post New]by snowdancr_14 on Jul 2, 17 1:58 PM
After perusing the "Helpful links" thread, I've come to realize that I somehow missed out on the events triggered at levels 28, 36, and 42 (currently level 44). I play multiple times every day and am constantly scanning the island for villagers with requests, so I'm doubtful that it was just an oversight on my part. Has this been an issue for anyone else? Is there a glitch happening?

[Post New]by snowdancr_14 on Jul 2, 17 5:43 PM
I just encountered a glitch with villager requests. Earlier this afternoon I had one guy who wanted plum jam and another lady who wanted a shirt. Now both the lady AND the guy want shirts and no one wants plum jam. I've experienced this sudden switch in item requests before, has anyone else reported similar problems?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 4, 17 9:17 AM
Hi snowdancer_14,

I'm sorry to hear that events that are generally triggered by level, didn't appear in your game. It also looks like certain item requests are being switched by villagers. We definitely want to help get the right items into your game.

For both of these issues, we do apologize that we don't have the appropriate tools to investigate these issues from the forums. Please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team. When reaching out to the Support Team, please include your in-game ID with your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) her

[Post New]by snowdancr_14 on Jul 6, 17 8:19 AM
Do the moderators realize that the help article for in-game ID doesn't help mobile players?

Help article vs. reality:

1) "Visit menu screen"--We don't have a menu screen.
2) "Tap the options cog near the upper-left corner of the screen"--Ours is in the bottom-right of our game view screen.
3) "Tap HELP"--Okay
4) "Your ID should appear at the top of the Help screen"--Yes, it shows our ID, but it's the same as our game username, which isn't recognized by the "contact support" form.

Are there different instructions for mobile players or do we simply have different in-game IDs?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 10, 17 9:49 AM
Hi snowdancer_14,

Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. You are definitely right that the instructions on the help page could be more relevant to the different platforms that are available. I'll be sure to bring this to the appropriate teams. Please keep in mind that the change to the options cog location was a recent one for the mobile platform. For mobile users, the following steps are advised for finding your player ID:

1) Open game
2) Tap on the options cog located on the bottom right of the screen
3) Tap on Help
4) ID will appear on the top of the Help screen

If you are having issues placing your player ID in the Support Form, please try to clear the cache of your browser as this will help ensure that the site is working properly.

Clear Browser Cache

If you continue to have issues, please try to submit the form without filling that section if able. You can also reach out to an active Moderator. We can help investigate this issue further for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 10:10:39 AM PST

[Post New]by Chefkp5 on Jul 14, 17 3:25 AM
My game just reset for no reason. I have tried logging in across multiple ids like Facebook and Google but can't get my game back. Any suggestions. Playing on android tablet

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 14, 17 1:00 PM
Hi Chefkp5,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry that your game resetting is what brought you here today, and I want to make sure you receive help with this. Since the tools available to the Moderation Team are limited, I'd recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team. They'll have the resources to further research this matter and provide more support.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by RavagerVoyager84 on Jul 30, 17 3:06 PM
Okay. So lately, like the past two to three weeks, I've had the problem with the game that the game is not saving all of the changes I'm making. I'll do a handful of things, but it will only save two out of the three for example. (i.e., make some stones, plant some crops, etc.) but then my stones will work and my crops won't be planted. Please help. I've uninstalled the game several times, and I've completely started over.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 31, 17 7:48 AM
Hi RavagerVoyager84,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that progress isn't saving when playing your Sunken Secrets game. It is recommended that during game play, to wait for a short period of time before exiting the game or force closing. This will help the game sync with the game server.

Please keep in mind that uninstalling and reinstalling mobile games aren't recommended as this generally results in the loss of entire progress. If you had previously linked your Sunken Secrets game to a Facebook, Big Fish, or Google account, please sign in with that information. Your progress should then appear. If it doesn't, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with details of the issue and your in-game ID. The Support Team has the proper tools to investigate this for you.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by RavagerVoyager84 on Jul 31, 17 10:02 AM
Thank you, @bfgBellerophon for the reply. I just went ahead and over rid my progress to my previous game. That's okay. I thought it would help in the time of frustration. I did download the hame to another IOS device and it seems to be working with no problems. So maybe something is wrong with my main device or network settings?

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 1, 17 4:56 PM
Hello again RavagerVoyager84,

Thanks for following up with us to let us know what happened. While it's possible that may be the case, I just wanted to swim by to let you know that we are more than happy to help restore lost progress when it occurs and provide further support if necessary via our Support Team.

While it sounds like there was another device used and that was able to help resolve this particular issue, if you ever find that you've lost progress, we'd be happy to try to restore it to the best of our abilities or transfer it if necessary. Don't hesitate to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID and the original progress' in-game ID (if available). If you're unable to provide an ID, try to provide as much detail about the profile as possible so our Reps can search for the right profile to help with. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and for letting us know what has occurred. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by pchaplin2 on Aug 21, 17 7:38 PM
I'm playing on windows 10 laptop. I can't find how to do the update.

last time there was a menu option for updating on the BFG app.

Currently cannot visit certain friends and can't help anybody,

HELP!

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 22, 17 10:30 AM
Hello pchaplin2,

I'm sorry to hear there is some trouble with the recent update provided. I wanted to clarify both not seeing an update, where to place issues for the PC version of Sunken Secrets, and why you may be unable to visit some islands currently.

First of all, the recent update was a small update that was downloaded and applied automatically when players logged into Sunken Secrets. This update asked Ollie to move so players could continue rebuilding the island, and it sounds like he has done so. This means that players didn't need to manually update the game and that no update would be visible to download.

Secondly, if you are unable to visit an island, and are seeing a message asking you to update the game, what this means is that the island you are visiting is not on the same version of the game as you are. As soon as that island has the same version of game, players will be able to visit it without seeing that message. I'm sorry for any confusion that message may have caused and hope this explains why some islands may be unavailable to visit currently.

Since this is discussing the PC version of Sunken Secrets, I wanted to make sure that any future discussion about technical issues for the PC version are provided to the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

If any player is able to visit an island, but is unable to interact with the market or calls for help there, or if a player has other issues with that recent update, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID, if available. It would also help to provide a description of what is being experienced, or screenshot, if that would assist in showing what is being experienced. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to help out.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Alisha0 on Aug 30, 17 12:36 PM
Hi

My ID alisha.nguyen

Some of my factories do not work.

For example: I have 3 juicers but only 1 activity ....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 30, 17 1:22 PM
Hi Alisha0,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that some of your production stations aren't working within your game. Since you have posted in the mobile platform thread, it is recommended to try closing all the applications on your device. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages for these steps:

Force Close Applications (iOS)
Force Close Applications (Android)

If you continue to find that only one production station has the activity while the others do not, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID and screenshots of these stations. The Support Team has the tools to further investigate. Just in case it's needed, I'll include help pages below on how to take a screenshot.

How do I take a screenshot? (Android)
How do I take a screenshot? (iOS)

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Game sometimes not saving my efforts/prizes

[Post New]by jt3219 on Sep 1, 17 8:47 PM
I got the latest upgrade. Now I can work on finishing the palace. I play on my IPhone 4. Working on the palace tower. I had tower level 3 halfway done then game dropped out.

Reentered game and it started me back at tower level 2. All the bricks I worked for vanished!!

Also, when I tap my app on my phone to start the game, it starts to load, the Big Fish logo loads, then dumps out back to my phone. Sometime I have to do this 5 times to get it to load.

I play the game 10ft from my router in my home on the couch. I have Comcast internet.

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 2, 17 11:14 AM
Hello jt3219,

I'm so sorry that the bricks and progress vanished from the game. I know how much effort goes into making the items in the game, and it's incredibly frustrating to lose items without warning. Please write in to our Sunken Secrets Support Team. They'll be the best to investigate what happened and prevent progress from being lost again. Please include your in-game ID in your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience. The other active Moderators and I can all be reached by PM, so please don't hesitate to message one of us. We'll be glad to provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

Go to: