Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 1, 17 9:31 AM
Hello,

Is the normal I have been for 3 weeks
Same when I start the game
Same ID?

Gruss

Hallo,

ist das normal das ich seit 3 Wochen
gleich wenn ich das Spiel starte die
gleiche ID habe ??

Gruss

Edited on 04/01/2017 at 9:32:35 AM PST

[Post New]by wsg_174 on Apr 1, 17 1:07 PM
I am using a Microsoft Wind. 7 64B OS with 4GB RAM. I have problems that come and go with collecting the tool boxes that you use to upgrade my storage. It is mostly with the crate that has holds tools. I can buy them, or earn them, and it still will not show that I have collected them, i.e., when it gets to 10, it stops. I can buy 2 more and earn 3 more but it never moves off of 10. Therefore, I can't increase my storage space. Also, my bigger issue is with the events. It has told me that I need to collect items by participating in events. But, when I try to find the level at which these events take place, I find out that the level is past, and I never received an invitation to them. I have been invited to 2 events. I can understand, for instance, the Valentine's Day event has to be on Valentine's Day. But, for instance, the Potato Head event was for a certain level. And, when I check other players pages and find I needed to be at a certain level, I see that I never had the chance to participate. I know I never received my invitation because I had been on the game all day and was on before that level and was past that level when I checked. So, I know it was a glitch. But, what concerns me most is the inability to upgrade. So many other things like it can go wrong and prevent me from continuing in the game.

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 1, 17 4:19 PM
Rosis123 wrote:Hello,

Same ID?

Gruss

Hallo,

gleiche ID habe ??

Gruss

Dies ist normal. Vor Dezember, die Zahl ist die ID des letzten Käufers. Jetzt die ID ist Ihr Spiel-ID. Es ist auch in der Hilfe und Kredite unter dem Zahnrad auf der linken Seite des Bildschirms gefunden.

Mein Deutsch ist nicht häufig verwendet. Ich hoffe, dass Sie meine Antwort verstehen.

[Post New]by Kayla5718 on Apr 2, 17 8:03 AM
He llegado al nivel 103 y he conseguido construir el Palacio pero el jardín del centro del Palacio no me permite acceder, en todas las construcciones que quedan pendientes me dice que"más adelante", no se qué paso he de dar para seguir adelante y seguir construyendo, como no halla nada más que hacer sería muy aburrido dedicarme solo a aumentar en dinero. Espero que alguien me de una solución si es que la hay, en caso contrario dejaría de jugar

[Post New]by wsg_174 on Apr 2, 17 9:52 AM
My OS is Micro. Wdws 7 64GB with 4GB RAM. I mentioned problems in an earlier thread. However, I forgot to mention the longest ongoing problem I've had with the game, itself. I am no longer able to acquire tickets. No matter what I do, like my Upgrade Kits, my tickets will no longer increase. My Upgrade Kits; however, have begun working again. But, the ticket problem has been ongoing since level 40, and I am over halfway through level 46. And, I have participated in two events since level 40, but have received no more tickets. Thanks, in advance, for your help. I do enjoy the game, though. So much so that I don't let an issue like this one slow me down. I have to take a break once in a while, but that is only to re-energize. LOL. Thanks for game. It's a lot of fun. Just wish I could get more tickets so that I can use them. I am stuck. I have had only 15 tickets since level 40, and as I said earlier, I have completed two events, yet received no tickets. I can't advance like that.

Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 2, 17 2:14 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:
Rosis123 wrote:Hello,

Same ID?

Gruss

Hallo,

gleiche ID habe ??

Gruss

Dies ist normal. Vor Dezember, die Zahl ist die ID des letzten Käufers. Jetzt die ID ist Ihr Spiel-ID. Es ist auch in der Hilfe und Kredite unter dem Zahnrad auf der linken Seite des Bildschirms gefunden.

Mein Deutsch ist nicht häufig verwendet. Ich hoffe, dass Sie meine Antwort verstehen.

Ich Danke es Ihnen für so gute Erklärung, ich habe es alles verstanden.

Gruss

Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 2, 17 2:25 PM
Kayla5718 wrote:He llegado al nivel 103 y he conseguido construir el Palacio pero el jardín del centro del Palacio no me permite acceder, en todas las construcciones que quedan pendientes me dice que"más adelante", no se qué paso he de dar para seguir adelante y seguir construyendo, como no halla nada más que hacer sería muy aburrido dedicarme solo a aumentar en dinero. Espero que alguien me de una solución si es que la hay, en caso contrario dejaría de jugar

Hasta el BFG, la nueva actualización no libera, puede hacerlo, estoy en 125 y sólo puede recoger piedras nich.

Con Google Hice la traducción.

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Apr 2, 17 4:00 PM
As I was playing my game today underwater, when I clicked on one of the Naga's Houses to do some repairs my game closed suddenly and a Dialog Box popped up with this message:

"Fatal Error"
An unexpected error has occurred!

Crash Report Format: 1.1
Crash Time: 02.04.2017 (16:04:09)
Time from start: 2:01:08
Current screen resolution: 1920x1080

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 0x2218
address: 0x00000000
access type: 'read'

It had me close the dialog box. I logged back into my game but had to redo the last functions again. I don't like doing this when I'm on a mission to send out my balloons or giving items to my Villagers and sending items to the Market.
This has happened in the past since this last update which I thought it was to solve issues of games crashing.
Would appreciate someone looking into this matter. Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 17 4:11 PM
Hello Rosis123, Kayla5718, wsg_174, and WildCat_1988,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are a few issues here and that other players have been able to help with some of the questions that have been provided. Thank you mdpetdoc and Rosis123 for providing that assistance. I'm going to go ahead and provide some extra clarification as well as how to reach our Sunken Secrets Support Team for any further assistance that might be needed.

Kayla5718, I definitely understand wanting to know when the next pieces of the Palace are coming, and unfortunately all the information I have is that it will be coming as soon as the right teams can provide that update to our players. As soon as an update is provided to us, the Forum Moderation Team will be certain to provide an announcement for it. Thank you for understanding and for enjoying the game!

Kayla5718, definitivamente entiendo querer saber cuándo van a venir las próximas piezas del Palacio, y lamentablemente toda la información que tengo es que vendrá tan pronto como los equipos adecuados puedan proporcionar esa actualización a nuestros jugadores. Tan pronto como se nos proporcione una actualización, el Equipo de Moderación del Foro estará seguro de proporcionar un anuncio para ello. Gracias por entender y por disfrutar del juego!

Rosis123, it also makes sense to ask about the opening part of the game and whether the ID should remain the same now. mdpetdoc is correct in that a recent update to the game has changed it so that players can more easily access their in-game User ID. Thank you for helping out others too, we really appreciate it.

Rosis123, es macht auch Sinn, nach dem ersten Teil des Spiels zu fragen und ob die ID gleich bleibt. mdpetdoc ist richtig, dass ein aktuelles Update auf das Spiel es geändert hat, so dass Spieler leichter auf ihre In-Game User ID zugreifen können. Vielen Dank für die Hilfe von anderen auch, wir schätzen es wirklich.

Edited on 04/02/2017 at 4:14:55 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 17 4:14 PM
WildCat_1988, thank you for taking the time to report this issue with the game. What I recommend is trying to use the following steps if you haven't already as they may be able to quickly resolve the issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't seem to help, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team using the steps below.

wsg_174, I'm sorry that the game seems to not be showing the receipt of event tickets or upgrade materials. I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team as below, except please also include a a screenshot of what is being seen as this may assist our Reps in investigating the issue further.

If you haven't already or if you need further assistance, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game User ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page explains what an in-game User ID is for Sunken Secrets as well as how to retrieve it:

What is my in-game ID?

Also, just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on how to take a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you all for your time and patience, and I hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact any of of our active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/02/2017 at 4:15:10 PM PST

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 2, 17 4:35 PM
wsg_174 wrote:However, I forgot to mention the longest ongoing problem I've had with the game, itself. I am no longer able to acquire tickets. No matter what I do, like my Upgrade Kits, my tickets will no longer increase. My Upgrade Kits; however, have begun working again. But, the ticket problem has been ongoing since level 40, and I am over halfway through level 46. And, I have participated in two events since level 40, but have received no more tickets.

There are two different types of events in Sunken Secrets. The first are events triggered by certain conditions and minimum level. Successful completion results in a magic generating fountain but no golden tickets. These events are found under the Helpful Links for Sunken Secrets Thread.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/871956.page

The other events are ones that all players may participate in simultaneously. Ralfie and the islanders will begin with new message balloons a day or two before the event starts. When the event starts, Ralfie will stand on the steps near the mine and tell you what you need to do. These events reward you with golden tickets and may give pearls or amber. You may use the tickets to purchase special décor items from your store. The most recent event of this type was for Valentine's day. The On-timer achievement tracks these events.

[Post New]by Kayla5718 on Apr 3, 17 6:24 AM
Gracias por vuestras prontas respuestas y espero que también puedan poner una rápida actualización para continuar con el juego.

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 3, 17 10:59 AM
Since the March update, I have had an occasional islander offering a storage crate whose requested item flashed but I couldn't give it to him. At first, I could close and reopen the game and give him his item for my storage item. Now I open the game and click on the islander, his hourglass disappears without me giving him the item but he spends the next 6 hours running around shrugging his shoulders like he is waiting for the item I have but can't give him.

Other players have posted about experiencing the flashing item and the need to close the game before being able to give it.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,994 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 3, 17 11:19 AM
Over the last few days occasionally a window pops up with an error message, and I have to close the game.

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 3, 17 12:35 PM
Over the last 3 days when I collect my daily chest, the mouse freezes when the balloons release and begins moving again as soon as the balloons clear. I miss the coins and pearls received from the balloons.

All drivers are updated.

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 3, 17 4:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to discuss the technical issues experienced in the PC version of Sunken Secrets here in the designated thread. That helps our team as well as the appropriate teams take note of the impact of reported issues and provide assistance much faster. It sounds like there's a few issues here and I wanted to swim by to provide some suggestions as well as how to reach our Sunken Secrets Support Team for further assistance.

mdpetdoc, before I begin, thank you for helping out with explaining the difference between solo request events and seasonal events in the game as well as how event tickets are earned. That's really helpful.

Also, I'm sorry that the game freezes while playing and balloons appear, and that items sometimes don't seem to be provided to villagers who are asking for them. We definitely want players to be able to poke those balloons to get well-deserved rewards and to resolve villager quests in the game, so I recommend seeing if providing the game more permissions could help it run more smoothly. Running the game as an Administrator can sometimes cause a game on PC to run more smoothly, and just in case it is helpful, the following article explains how to do so:

Run Game as Administrator

If that doesn't seem to help, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team using the steps provided later in this post.

Valdy, I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be crashing with an error. What I recommend is seeing if the following general steps are able to assist with that error:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Sometimes those steps can quickly resolve issues that cause a crash with an error, and I hope they do here. However, if they don't please don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team using the steps provided later in this post.

Kayla5718, gracias por entender. Tan pronto como más información sobre una actualización esté disponible, un moderador estará seguro de proporcionar un anuncio en los foros. Gracias por tu paciencia y disfrutando del juego!

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 3, 17 4:33 PM
For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game User ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page explains more about User IDs in Sunken Secrets as well as how to retrieve one:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Amberash on Apr 3, 17 5:11 PM
Happened 2 times now since the last update with the faster diving. I cant send out the 2nd seahorse. The seahorse is there but the house for them is not click on them to send them out and don't get any of the options to send them out.

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 4, 17 9:53 AM
Hi Amberash,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble clicking on the 2nd seahorse in your game. It is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages for troubleshooting steps. The first help page contains steps to ensure that your video card driver is current while the second help page runs the game as an administrator.

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)
Run as Administrator (Computer)

If you continue to have issues with the seahorse, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below on how to obtain your player ID:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,994 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 4, 17 12:17 PM
Following on from my earlier post, I just got another error message when I was clicking on someone else's market. This is what it said:

Fatal Error
An unexpected error has occured

Crash report format: 1.1
Crash time: 04.04.2017 (20:14:08)
Time from start: 2:11:45
Current screen resolution: 1536x864

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 0x6715f20c in thread 0x3f34
address: 0x00000000
access type: 'write'

--- --- ---

Forgot to mention that I use an MSI gaming laptop with Windows 10, 64-bit.

Edited on 04/04/2017 at 12:37:06 PM PST

Go to: