Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Where are the Beautiful Trophies??

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 17, 17 9:47 AM
I'm almost done with the game, mostly three stars on every levels and not one trophy. Not that I can see anyway. Does anyone know where to find them???

~Wolf~

Edited on 03/17/2017 at 11:42:52 AM PST

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Where are the Beautiful Trophies??

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 18, 17 3:10 PM
Once again BF used the wrong Ad. there is another version of the game with Trophies & Achievements.. I found it on another site it shows the trophy page in the Ad... it's going be awhile before I buy off this site...Sick of getting cheated.... This is the second game that I bought & the Ad. was wrong...

Edited on 03/20/2017 at 12:13:49 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Where are the Beautiful Trophies??

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 23, 17 3:35 PM
Hi Wolfangels,

I wanted to stop by here to thank you for taking the time to report this. I completely understand the confusion and frustration that this sort of thing can cause, and the Moderation Team definitely appreciates receiving reports and feedback from our players.

The Moderation Team has been in contact with the appropriate teams, and it looks like those trophies were included in error in the description for the game. We've made sure to pass your post about this along so that they can look into resolving this issue.

It sounds like you also were playing another game where you noticed a discrepancy in the description, and I'm sorry to hear this. In this situation the Moderation Team recommends contacting our Customer Support Team. Our Reps can gather information on the situation in order to report it to the right team, and can even provide replacements or refunds if needed.

Additionally, please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: