coral_sea
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Socket to Plug in Extension Cord for Elephant

[Post New]by coral_sea on Mar 17, 17 2:24 PM
I know that I read somewhere that there is problem with finding the spot to plug in the cord. I can't find that subject and am afraid I will get stuck if I start the quest. I made it past Aunt Margaret and I don't want to get stumped by a mechanical elephant.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,881 Posts

Re:Socket to Plug in Extension Cord for Elephant

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 18, 17 6:09 PM
772 views and no one could answer? Geez.

So first a message from your forum. Don't wait for answers, do an Advanced Forum Search. I found in my search of Elephant in Antique Road Trip AD

Power Cord for Elephant?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/274468.page

Extension Cord
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284955.page

In general, when you are not sure where something goes just move your cursor around in a pattern so that you hit all areas, the spot it goes will glow or have sparkles.

Or to quote Blue:
Re:elephant

[Post New]by Bluex on Jun 28, 15 7:29 PM
It been a while and there is a thread here about that but its near his nose. Yes that's it plug it into the tip of the trunk.. With any tool if you go slow enough around the object it will sort of glow to let you know you've found the spot.

Near his nose! Love me some Blue!

coral_sea
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by coral_sea on Mar 19, 17 6:32 AM
What a wonderful answer to my question. It helped me to understand how to search better and best of all, it gave me a good laugh. It was also comforting to realize that over 700 others were floundering around. Thank you, Oddly! Fear of Martha's Glove failure has made me and probably lots of other newbies to this game over cautious. I am now ready to electrify the elephant.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,881 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 19, 17 4:51 PM
I am glad you found it helpful. I laughed when I read Blue's response. Just know that it opens the section beneath the elephant and click on the pot with the concentric circle pattern is the in.

Nothing wrong with being cautious with that obnoxious glitch out there. There are others that can be the same problem but it is more a case of not finishing the two parts in the same sitting. The first part of the game has all the quests separated, you can finish one say, Fixing the Doll Shop, and then as soon as it is finished you can scroll down to the next that will appear immediately if they are two separate quests.

Go to: