bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 18, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:Welcome to Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 18, 17 3:07 PM
This isn't a review or anything like it, just a comment, but since it does refer to something specific about the demo, let me first say very clearly, SPOILER ALERT!! Early in the demo, we are tasked w/ crafting a pulley. It was at this point that I exited the demo, perhaps to return later, perhaps not, because I simply found myself feeling no desire whatsoever to craft a pulley. Maybe I'm getting a little burnt-out on some of this stuff, but my feeling in the matter was, just give me a pulley, already. I didn't get into playing HO games out of a desire to fritter away time engaging in activities I don't even enjoy. This just feels like more game padding to me, & I've really, REALLY gotten tired of game padding. Okay, that's it, end of rant. Suffice it to say I'm going to be increasingly selective going forward regarding what I find acceptable in a game. Happy Saturday, all...hope everyone has some fun today, one way or another.

maryseely
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by maryseely on Mar 25, 17 8:50 AM
After the first opening fo this game, I have tried 4 times, uninstalled the games twice and reinstalled, and I still cannot get it to load after 95 % . Keep getting an error message with each attempt. I need help.

Go to: