khimes
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Impossible to get 3 stars in normal mode

[Post New]by khimes on Mar 18, 17 4:42 AM
Wow, I love a challenge but it is just impossible to get 3 stars on level 5... frustrating..

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Impossible to get 3 stars in normal mode

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 18, 17 2:39 PM
On U tube there is a walkthrough by Raili Heiskanen with all the levels ... I used it for the levels I was pulling my out over LOL ... He makes look it easy. They really are once you figure them out ... Have fun

~Wolf~

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Mar 20, 17 4:51 AM
Thank you Wolf, I will check it out!

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Apr 6, 17 7:35 AM
Wolfangels wrote:On U tube there is a walkthrough by Raili Heiskanen with all the levels ... I used it for the levels I was pulling my out over LOL ... He makes look it easy. They really are once you figure them out ... Have fun

~Wolf~

Unfortunately, I want walkthroughs to show me how to get 3 stars. Even this guy can't get 3 stars on Level 5....not worth the 4 mins I sat through to show me what I already know.

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on May 19, 17 4:10 PM
Wow, finally did it. I worked down to the 3 blocks, then worked over to saw mill. Build Sawmill. Work over to quarry and build it. Then upgrade to 2 workers. Build the stairs down to food, and build farm. Upgrade farm as soon as you can. Let other worker work over to the money road. Collect the food asap when it comes up. Collect money.. While the bottom money is being collected, build the last bridge. Pay the blacksmith.

Note that I only upgraded the worker house and farm. There is plenty of wood, and you don't need to collect any more after you get to the last road.

Go to: