update to puzzles

[Post New]by jomorse2424 on Mar 18, 17 6:21 AM
I am very disappointed in the recent update to the puzzles. The puzzles were one way to earn cash and items to help finish some achievements without having to do HOS scenes over and over and over again. Doing the same HOA scenes all the time is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done venting!!!!

mrs23
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

Re:update to puzzles

[Post New]by mrs23 on Mar 18, 17 6:33 AM
You can still earn cash and items. It is just much harder to do it now.

Dwarf63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Dwarf63 on Mar 18, 17 6:47 AM
So missing collecting all those diamonds! Really hate going through all those items time after time.......

mrs23
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Mar 18, 17 6:53 AM
I keep a list of newer items from the update that are worth more than the diamonds.Therefore the diamonds are next after the coins. Just search for the first 3 letters of item to speed things up (still takes alot longer than before). Mostly only getting diamonds now, sometimes an item or two, occasionally the egg.

[Post New]by jomorse2424 on Mar 18, 17 7:33 AM
It was nice getting eggs that you could trade in for cash. That way you could earn money quickly to open up new areas that cost 10,000 to 15,000 in coins. Earning only 50 doing HOA scenes and puzzles, and sending airships for maybe 2,000 and pets for maybe 500 takes a long time to add up. In the meantime doing just the HOA scenes to pass the time gets old!!!!

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Mar 18, 17 8:32 AM
I put in hood <for Little red Riding Hood>, hook <for fishing hook> and egg and just pick one. After incorrectly guessing before, now I just hit GET after I get the coins and diamond. The other things will come..

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,836 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 18, 17 9:12 AM
"Star" brings up a nice little assortment.

Paintpots
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Paintpots on Mar 20, 17 7:13 AM
I've been tracking my win rate. It is far below 50% - even on the first few tries e.g. For the diamonds. The time it takes to complete a puzzle is not worth the effort.

I can only hope the developers would read this and understand that in their puzzle update they made it too hard- in addition to the disappointment that we can't earn multiple eggs.

Edited on 03/20/2017 at 7:14:21 AM PST

Bemused123
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Mar 20, 17 7:48 AM
Before the puzzle update, I could manage to win a couple of times each time I did the puzzle. I am not even talking about winning all the rewards.
Since the update, I have not won anything. So for me, the puzzles are as useful as a chocolate teapot and it is more fun watching paint dry. Very frustrating. I also noticed that one item only appears when I do the 3rd puzzle but not for the 1st two!

[Post New]by Murlers on Mar 20, 17 10:20 AM
My sister introduced me to this game in Dec 2015, and I have played it every day since. I thought it was brill (currently at level 54). I have introduced it to lots of people, that's until the puzzles came. At first I thought oh! Fantastic I can get eggs to sell for coins, as the game was sapping all my coins, as being a full time worker and running a home, I am unable to dedicate 24/7 to the game to build up coins, and purchasing is a sure way of getting yourself into debt - then guess what I think BFG realised what they had done so cleverly introduced an update, so now it takes ages to do the puzzles, you can only chose one egg at a time, and you hardly ever win. I wanted to make a formal complaint and was looking for an address to write to and came across this forum - so my conclusion is to just play the game, don't neglect your other games in favour of MIdnight Castle as you will only get as far as the game producers want you to, they control the game

simplename
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by simplename on Mar 22, 17 11:42 AM
I agree whole heartedly with murlers we should complain... I'm sure the devs will read our complaint but wont take any notice ...I used to like the game but now I just come on for a little while to gift friends ...currently looking for other games to try ...any suggestions?

[Post New]by BooKitty89 on Mar 22, 17 12:06 PM
Paint me "puzzled." What puzzles are you all talking about? The jig saw puzzles? Or something else?

Go to: