sengel
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Can't make the clock work at the astrologist's tree.

[Post New]by sengel on Mar 18, 17 9:41 AM
Darn. Followed the Guide, tried all the combinations on the note. Clock won't open. Don't see me buying this until I have a clue to getting the clock open.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:Can't make the clock work at the astrologist's tree.

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Mar 18, 17 1:47 PM
I had trouble with the clock too. The guide is misleading because of the colors they used to highlight the 2 dials. Try switching the 2 dials and it should work.

sengel
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by sengel on Mar 18, 17 5:00 PM
Thank you for your answer. Actually it wasn't the hands that were doing me in, it was the inner ring with the zodiac signs. It wasn't lined up with the numbers, so the clock hand positions weren't working.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
612 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 19, 17 11:23 AM
thank you to the reply above me, it helped me solve the problem I had

raell
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by raell on Mar 20, 17 1:45 PM
I have tried all of these ideas, & still can't get clock to open. Any more suggestions?

[Post New]by JustJeannie on Mar 22, 17 8:21 AM
I started over as a new user, and I found if you place the clock hands BEFORE placing the code sheet, you can move the green ring with the zodiac signs to line up with the 8 and the 12, then place the code and move the hands. Works great, but if you put the directions up before moving the green ring it becomes unavailable to move and you are locked out.

[Post New]by OSUntlCHAMPS on Mar 22, 17 8:36 AM
SPOILER

I finally figured it out, I was thinking of the hands moving but you have to align the inner circle than with your code and than the hands. You can move the green inner ring anytime even after you have moved hands lol I was in there so long trying anything and finally hit me as I was moving the inner ring to match the hands

Edited on 03/22/2017 at 8:38:13 AM PST

[Post New]by phballou on Mar 25, 17 2:50 PM
I aligned gemini with 8 small hand and whatever that M thingie is with 12 large hand. Nothing. I'm about to give up and go on to another game unless someone can give me a clue as to what I'm missing!

Thanks.

Priscilla

Go to: