dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
522 Posts

Taking things back

[Post New]by dogpenny on Mar 18, 17 11:16 AM
I have a couple of suggestions for the devs if they read this. The first one is it would be nice if we could take back something we have put in the marketplace that we put there by accident. Also if we had a hand for planting instead of the cursor that could hold onto plants and drop one at t time with a click of the mouse. I have often wanted to plant 2 items when I am holding 4 and drop 3 by accident leaving me 1 short to use for what 2 were needed for. I recently read a suggestion about a holding room for extra items I think that is a great ideal A place we could put things that are overloaded in the inventory giving us breathing room to move where needed and not charge for putting items there.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,961 Posts

Re:Taking things back

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 19, 17 2:06 AM
I am with dogpenny regarding the market place. I sometimes want to take back something I added, but can't.

And I too put quite often more items into the soil than I intended, but that's not a big deal for me, unless I have none left in my inventory and it takes forever to grow.

[Post New]by mimolettecheese on Mar 19, 17 4:02 AM
I think that's part of the strategy, think twice before you put something in the market stall or fill up your balloons etc before you block your machines with items that take a long time to make etc whereas the spending pearls by mistake with no confirmation is a lot more serious as they cost real money

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Mar 19, 17 6:34 AM
I've dealt with the planting issue by putting some space between my "groups" of plants...and if I wish to alter the groupings then I just move the little plots of soil around. This way I don't harvest more than I intended nor do I plant more than I had planned to.

Someone else offered up the "save the pearls" work around...drop items onto the machine itself and never drag things to the small "boxes". That has worked like a charm for me!! I used to lose several pearls a day dragging things into the boxes.

~Linn

Go to: