NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Asking for help

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Mar 18, 17 12:19 PM
When I ask for help, I know that someone answers my call almost immediately but unless I close out of the game OR if I have a diver down underwater I can go down and come immediately back up . either way I can pick up my friends help but if I don't do either, I could wait forever and nothing happens.
Does anyone have another way to get this to work besides leaving the island?

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,735 Posts

Re:Asking for help

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 18, 17 2:18 PM
It's always been that way for me and other players.

I always immediately go visit another island or dive after sending a help call.

There is also a slight lag time. I have two games. If I answer a help call from one game to the other it can still take a couple minutes before it allows me to activate it. So I just go island hopping for a few minutes. When I get back it's ready to activate.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,998 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 18, 17 2:43 PM
What silver_hawk said. All you have to do is visit another island and when you come back, it's done.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Mar 18, 17 6:17 PM
Thank you both for the great help as usual I didn't think to visit another island, that will sure help when I don't have a diver down because I hate to have to close the game.

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Mar 18, 17 6:48 PM
NANA5LOVE wrote:Thank you both for the great help as usual I didn't think to visit another island, that will sure help when I don't have a diver down because I hate to have to close the game.

I used to visit another island, but with all the recent problems people have had with help calls, I started closing the game rather than risking a crash which might leave that help call showing in notifications for days.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,998 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 19, 17 12:28 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:I used to visit another island, but with all the recent problems people have had with help calls, I started closing the game rather than risking a crash which might leave that help call showing in notifications for days.

That problem has been dealt with.

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Mar 19, 17 6:55 AM
Valdy wrote:
That problem has been dealt with.

It has for now but seems to be a recurrent problem. It was a problem in October, November, and March all associated with help calls but not necessarily the Kroks and the Frescoes as it was most recently.

After crashing between 19 and 30 times a day in November because of a bad help call, I'll keep closing the game after I send a help call.

Go to: