redknight
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

morphing objects

[Post New]by redknight on Mar 18, 17 1:48 PM
I'm not sure that this is the right place to put this message so feel free to move it, mods.

I've tried to ignore this but it's really been annoying me lately. Strategy guides used to be perfect but lately I've been very irked by the absence of the locations of the morphing objects. I've started Black Sun over twice trying to find them all but I've failed. Somewhere listing the locations of the morphing objects would be appreciated. I usually only use the strategy guide to make sure I have all the collectibles because I like getting all the achievements that I can.

Edited on 03/18/2017 at 2:03:10 PM PST

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:morphing objects

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Mar 18, 17 1:52 PM
I have only played the demo (waiting for a better sale), but I agree that they should have the Morphing item locations included in the SG.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Mar 18, 17 10:32 PM
They are in 13 of the HOP scenes...you just have to watch for them. (it will show a black dot next to achievements if there is one in the scene)

Hope that helps.

Abbey

Edited on 03/18/2017 at 11:16:40 PM PST

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Mar 19, 17 7:09 AM
Akaabbey wrote:They are in 13 of the HOP scenes...you just have to watch for them. (it will show a black dot next to achievements if there is one in the scene)

Hope that helps.

Abbey

Thanks. I did manage to find them all. I just greatly preferred it when the morphing object locations were included in the SG.

[Post New]by simplicity19 on Mar 19, 17 10:50 AM
Totally agree about the morphing objects. The game tells one that there are 13, would like to have them listed just as collector items too!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 19, 17 12:12 PM
You can also get the morphing objects in the extras if you miss it in the main game. This way you don't have to start all over. There is usually something that tells you if the HOP has the morph in it or not.

smck325
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by smck325 on Mar 19, 17 2:28 PM
I am trying to find the morphing object in the HOP scene where you are looking for the characteristics of the creature. Have looked everywhere. Half of the scene you have the magnifying glass and can't click on anything. Thanks

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 19, 17 3:38 PM
smck325 are you talking about the 3rd HOP in the extras? The one where you are looking in a book? I can't find that one and when you are able to click on things I think I have clicked on everything. It has to be there. Can someone please help?

redknight
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by redknight on Mar 19, 17 6:09 PM
CherylParker wrote:You can also get the morphing objects in the extras if you miss it in the main game. This way you don't have to start all over. There is usually something that tells you if the HOP has the morph in it or not.

Thanks. I did not know that you can get them in the extras.

smck325
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by smck325 on Mar 19, 17 10:32 PM
Cheryl, that is the one I am talking about. I've been over and over it in the extras and simply can't find it. I hope someone has the answer. I know that I am not fast enough to always get an achievement in finding 10 in 10 seconds but I always have been able to get all of the morphs!

edit to post: redknight, you said you got them all so if you get back to this forum, please tell us where it is. Thanks

Edited on 03/19/2017 at 10:35:07 PM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 20, 17 12:13 PM
I even tried looking at the cover of the book. I was staring at it for so long everything started to morph. LOL.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Mar 20, 17 6:37 PM
The extra's shows a morphing object and only 13 replayable HOPS but I have finished the game and have the achievement and the 3rd HOP does Not have a morph in it (I just restarted to check). Not sure where the other morphing HOP is.

Abbey

[Post New]by cpolcari on Mar 28, 17 7:51 AM
I have tried for an entire hour and I cannot find it either. I think it's a bug. Can't get that achievement without it

[Post New]by tnqueen on Mar 29, 17 6:29 AM
Someone printed a list of the morphing objects and said the one in the book, HOP 3, is the sun turns to the black moon. I redid this puzzle 5 times slowly and didn't find a sun or a moon. Flummoxed here. The game is too new for the walkthrough, but I'm holding on until it's available.

Edited on 03/30/2017 at 6:20:24 AM PST

abbyD
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by abbyD on Apr 4, 17 10:16 AM
tnqueen wrote:Someone printed a list of the morphing objects and said the one in the book, HOP 3, is the sun turns to the black moon. I redid this puzzle 5 times slowly and didn't find a sun or a moon. Flummoxed here. The game is too new for the walkthrough, but I'm holding on until it's available.

The sun/moon is not what you're looking for within the HOP, It's at the bottom corner of the screen during the HOP. If you haven't found it yet, it's one color, and if you've found it, the sun/moon changes color to indicate that it's been found so you don't keep searching for it.

In the HOP replays at the end, a black moon shows on the individual HOP until you've found it, then it turns red. Read my next post for more information.

abbyD
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by abbyD on Apr 4, 17 10:22 AM
My husband helped me solve this conundrum.

When doing to replay of the HOPs in the Extras, the sun in HOP #3 never turns red to show you've found it. However, if you look in the Achievements, scroll down to the bottom. If you've found them all, (including #3), you will earn the achievement, even though the replay doesn't show it as being found.

Go to: