Aztec Empire Level 17

[Post New]by pinkjaguar12 on Apr 10, 10 4:38 PM
Please help! I'm stuck on this one and can't figure out how to get the yellow and red box all the way through.

Is there ever going to be a complete walkthrough for this game?

Re:Aztec Empire Level 17

[Post New]by rkuehne on Apr 11, 10 8:46 AM
A big hint here is, dropping TNT onto another TNT explodes both.

[Post New]by pinkjaguar12 on Apr 11, 10 2:07 PM
Thanks! I'll see what I can figure out.

oldflipper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by oldflipper on May 7, 10 8:22 PM
I can't get this one either. I keep coming back and trying again. The TNT clue I figured had something to do with it. Just can't fine the right order or something. Can anyone give me a little more specific help. Thanks

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on May 7, 10 10:33 PM
You need to blow up all the TNT except the one above the jewel before you use the red/yellow box.

On the right side move the top barrel all the way down to the bottom. Place it one spot to the left of the right barrel. Push the right barrel to drop on top of it. Now use the boulder and blow up the remaining TNT.

On the left side push the 2 stacked barrels off so that they both explode next to the crumbled block.

Now you can move the red/yellow barrel. The key here is to manuever it all the way to the bottom and then push it onto the elevator to move it up. Just keep manuevering it until you can use it as a bridge for the boulder.

If you need a step by step for this just post again or send me a PM.

Have fun.

oldflipper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by oldflipper on May 8, 10 10:46 AM
Thank you so much. I just couldn't see past the block on the elevator. Once you confirmed I had the rest correct the solution was right there. Once again, making something difficult which is actually quite simple.

ygauld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ygauld on Oct 21, 13 12:39 PM
I tried this and can get the yellow/red box onto the elevator but then the box gets stuck in a position that I can't manoeuvre underneath the box in order to push it up?

Go to: