segough
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

buying ZZ items

[Post New]by segough on Mar 19, 17 6:04 AM
I have I just been not paying attention - you can purchase a ZZ item for less diamonds than opening a HO scene. Is this new?

 

Re:buying ZZ items

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Mar 19, 17 6:29 AM

I have noticed a glitch in one particular ZZ that (when crafting) costs 5 diamonds to get, despite the fact it is a three item ZZ that costs considerably more diamonds to individually purchase each item.

However, I am not going to mention this item, ZZ, or Crafted item - as I know what happens when openly discuss any advantage in the forums.

My advice? SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!! Say nothing!

Cheers,

Jenifer

 
Rammygirl
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:buying ZZ items

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Mar 19, 17 3:56 PM
As far as I can remember it has been cheaper to buy the item at the zz rather than to open the HOS to get it if closed.
Now if required for a character quest you can get it by feeding a pet or playing dice.
I have even got crafted items from pets saving thousands of coins plus inventory items.

Now I am working to get the items from dice so have to keep selling things so they appear for me to play for. Luckily the items are coming from the innkeeper and I am also working on that achievement so double bubble.

It also ekes out the new storyline as I don't pay more than 5 diamonds to open the dice game, and then only if I have no time to wait!


 

Re:buying ZZ items

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Mar 19, 17 4:13 PM
Rammygirl.. you only get items from pets and dice if you are not on top level.


 
Rammygirl
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:buying ZZ items

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Mar 20, 17 2:50 PM
I am at top level 76 but have not finished the update.

The items are only available from dice or pets when they are required for a character quest. That is why people who had maxed out the game couldn't get them as there were no character quests to complete.

That is also why I am not racing through the latest update but using it to get the dice achievements for winning items. I simply sell the items I need and they appear on the dice table.

 
TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
4,950 Posts

buying ZZ items

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 20, 17 3:13 PM
segough wrote:I have I just been not paying attention - you can purchase a ZZ item for less diamonds than opening a HO scene. Is this new?



It's not new. Whether it's better to buy the ZZ item or to pay to open the HO scene isn't clear cut.

The extra 2 diamonds it costs to open the HO scene gives you 50 coins, an airship item and the possibility of pet food, a stamp or a pink box. Since I'm working on the DQ achievements, I'm happy to spend the extra diamonds to get that airship item.

 
playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,518 Posts

buying ZZ items

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 20, 17 3:29 PM
TiramaSue wrote:

The extra 2 diamonds it costs to open the HO scene gives you 50 coins, an airship item and the possibility of pet food, a stamp or a pink box. Since I'm working on the DQ achievements, I'm happy to spend the extra diamonds to get that airship item.


Me too!
It is essential for me to get as many airship items as possible in order to keep up with the voraciousness of the DQs!

 
TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
4,950 Posts

buying ZZ items

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 21, 17 6:18 AM
playingthegame wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:

The extra 2 diamonds it costs to open the HO scene gives you 50 coins, an airship item and the possibility of pet food, a stamp or a pink box. Since I'm working on the DQ achievements, I'm happy to spend the extra diamonds to get that airship item.


Me too!
It is essential for me to get as many airship items as possible in order to keep up with the voraciousness of the DQs!


Especially if you don't pay attention and accidentally send an airship worth 1 wheel too little.

 

Re:buying ZZ items

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 21, 17 7:38 AM
I think the game does that on purpose

 
 
 
 
Go to: