MaryM1980
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

About those blue keys?

[Post New]by MaryM1980 on Mar 19, 17 7:53 AM
So, it has been awhile since they added those blue destiny keys and chest to the game and there hasn't been a single change to them since then. I love the pets I got from the chest originally, but, I keep expecting them to add more. I think that having quests to do while the game is sort of in that waiting period for those of us who have reached the top levels is a good idea, but, why only the keys? Wouldn't it be better for them to let us do quests for other items too? Like diamonds, or coins, or chests full of goodies? Just something other than the blue keys, I have tons of them lol Any other thoughts on this?

Pazlovejoy
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

Re:About those blue keys?

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Mar 19, 17 8:24 AM
I would just like them to give us something to do with the destiny keys, once we have all the pets. When you sell or disenchant them, they are only worth 15 coins or 1 shard. That's far less than the value of the inventory you use to get them. I have noticed that in the last few days I haven't encountered a destiny key quest that sends me to the Column of the Fallen or some other difficult ZZ. Have they made a change, or have I just been lucky?

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 19, 17 8:48 AM
Hey Pazlovejoy! Definitely no change. I'm sitting right now on a blue key quest from Gretel for Column of the Fallen, plus 2 for Brewing Machine, and 2 for Guarding Automaton. So I'd say you're lucky!

Pazlovejoy
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Mar 19, 17 11:22 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Hey Pazlovejoy! Definitely no change. I'm sitting right now on a blue key quest from Gretel for Column of the Fallen, plus 2 for Brewing Machine, and 2 for Guarding Automaton. So I'd say you're lucky!
Silly me. And here I was thinking the Devs had seen the error of their ways.

Go to: