Prize for completing 100% of a city?

[Post New]by TarynMarie on Mar 19, 17 4:01 PM
Does anyone know the reward you get when you complete 100% of a city? I'm curious if it is worth the coins it costs. I've mastered every level in Budapest and I only need one Helping Hand card and to build two resource marts to have 100% completion but it will cost 1,050 coins to do so. If you've completed any cities please share how many coins and boosts you got when you finished. Is this consistent in every non event city? I've mastered several cities while waiting for new cities (Still waiting on Casablanca) but it seems very expensive to buy the cards and build resource ports.

Edited on 03/20/2017 at 2:49:33 AM PST

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

Re:Prize for completing 100% of a city?

[Post New]by famvir3 on Mar 19, 17 9:32 PM
You get about 1050 coins and an equal number (in value) of boosts. It's a lot of boosts. I'd go for it. After Paris, I have 100% cities (except NO and Seoul) because I'd needed the Helping Hands for play anyway. After Amsterdam, I didn't need Helping Hands to play, so if didn't make fiscal sense to go 100% city. I do still finish all levels (the money is in the master levels).

[Post New]by TarynMarie on Mar 20, 17 2:59 AM
Thanks famvir, I just did it. It ended up costing 2,300 coins to complete the city 100% after upgrading the resource marts and port. The prize was 1,255 coins 8 lightning bolt boosts and a bunch of line crush and kite boosts... so was it worth it? Probably, because now I'm mastering all the levels in Cairo and I can make the coins back easily with the extra boosts.

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Mar 20, 17 5:13 AM
Congrats TM! I like the boosts! I got so many random ones with finishing 100% cities, like I'll find I have 17 kites. Kites are awesome! They work like lightening bolts if (ie) a red kite pairs with a red arrow, all the red gummies become arrows and mass destruction ensues. The boosts become intrigal strategy in the game, and you end up making more mega coin on the master levels.

Go to: