susuq
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

More Deep light underwater?

[Post New]by susuq on Mar 19, 17 5:11 PM
How does one get or create more deep light when underwater? without using pearls. I am stumped. Thank you all.

Lambina
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re: More Deep light underwater?

[Post New]by Lambina on Mar 19, 17 5:32 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by deep light, maybe magic? If so then you need to surface and gather it from your fountains then dive back down.

susuq
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by susuq on Mar 19, 17 5:48 PM
It is the shiny gem thing that opens the treasure chest, etc.... hard to explain.

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

More Deep light underwater?

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Mar 19, 17 6:11 PM
susuq wrote:How does one get or create more deep light when underwater? without using pearls. I am stumped. Thank you all.

You need to make Edaloot in the mine from blue and green stones. The blue stone makes 7 Edaloot and the green make 5. When the Edaloot is dragged to a window, door, spire, broken fence, broken lamppost, broken arch or dirty table, it generates one deep light.

You get blue and green stones by sending balloons to Panda (mostly green) and Giant (mostly blue) islands.

If you have Edaloot in your bag, you need to look closely for the window, etc. that you missed. Zoom in and systematically search each area. Lampposts and fences are often hidden next to something else.

Hope this helps. If you don't find the deep light, post what steps above you have tried.

Lambina
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Mar 19, 17 6:13 PM
You get those from repairing the broken lampposts, fence's, benches and putting windows on the buildings, load the mine with the rock looking thing, I think its called endaloot ,you get 7 per each for 7 repairs and will get a light burst for each repair and you need 7 or 8 light bursts to open the purses which contain the keys for the treasure chest. Whew yes it is hard to explain!

susuq
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by susuq on Mar 19, 17 7:20 PM
Thank you both. It is hard to explain and understand. Going to try it now!!

Go to: