NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

So sad but I am finished

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Mar 19, 17 5:19 PM
Well, I had to do an update from Malwarebytes and it really did bite me. I lost my Sunken Secrets where I was on level 101 and instead when I downloaded it again I got the game that I had C.S. help me with at Christmas when I got my new computer, but it took them sooooo long to get back to me, over 12 days that I got tired of waiting and decided to continue playing on my old computer, not realizing that when they combined my games that they wouldn't match, so when they finally got back to me and opened up the information I had given them I was about 3 levels ahead and didn't want to go back so I continued to play my older game.
Now with the update, my game is totally gone and I now have a game where I am on level 50 and I have lost both palaces that I had completed and also I had over 221 tickets from the events we have had, that is gone, I have none of those.
So I just wanted to leave a message here that if you follow me I play as ZOE, I will not be playing anymore.
I am not like so many of you and play several game, that's not for me but it has been so much fun and I was so looking for the next journey.

slosuzy
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:So sad but I am finished

[Post New]by slosuzy on Mar 19, 17 10:38 PM
Well, I had to start all over from the beginning when I bought a new computer. finding it easier this time around with knowing what to do and enjoying the changes made to the game. Now am trying to see if can finish the palace sooner.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Mar 22, 17 10:56 AM
I am so excited, an amazing player helped me get my game up and running, I can't wait to get back to it. I just hope I haven't lost to many of my islander friends.

[Post New]by shastaejt on Mar 22, 17 3:44 PM
Hooray! I was able to buy something in your market this morning!!

silver_hawk
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,469 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 22, 17 4:40 PM
I am so excited for you that you got your issue resolved and are back in the game.

Go to: