[Post New]by bestmommat on Mar 19, 17 5:40 PM
How does one get these achievements??

smck325
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Light up and Petrified achievements

[Post New]by smck325 on Mar 20, 17 1:43 AM
I don't know. I have all but these (and one morph I can't find). I was just coming to the forum to ask about these! I'll check back later to see if someone answers our question.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 20, 17 5:51 PM
I haven;t gotten those 2 either. I am not sure but maybe the Light Up has something to do with the weapon we use to defeat people that are attacking us. And we have to get through all of them without making a mistake. I know I didn't get all of them through the thing where it lights up without making a few mistakes.
I also noticed 2 chests that I clicked on and they opened but nothing was inside them. Maybe there are more. I don't know. Just putting ideas out there.
If someone knows the answer please tell us. Thank you.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Mar 20, 17 6:51 PM
I didn't get those either nor the Nose Invader....any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Abbey

smck325
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by smck325 on Mar 21, 17 7:11 AM
Akaabbey, you get the Nose Invader when you are looking through the telescope. Go everywhere until you get to the man's nose. He will tell you you are getting too close or something like that.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Mar 21, 17 10:24 AM
Thanks smck!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 21, 17 3:31 PM
To get petrified achievement you have to click on the three people who have been turned to stone. 1 Is the father in the tavern. 2 is the guy in the place where you play that gurdy game. I clicked on him when you zoom in and then again after you got the tar out of the stove when it zooms out. Then the guy in the windmill. Nothing will happen until you get everything out of the bag and when it closes click on the guy.
Still haven't gotten the Light Up.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 21, 17 5:25 PM
Finally got Light UP in my third time trying to play this game. When you get to outside the mill after you talk to the ballisk there are 5 lanterns one is already lit so you need to find the other four and click on them. Once you click on one it will light up.
Good luck everyone.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Mar 21, 17 6:44 PM
You deserve a medal Cheryl!!

smck325
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by smck325 on Mar 22, 17 3:41 AM
Thank you very much, Cheryl!! Now if only we could get the 13th morph. I will try again! Sue

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 22, 17 8:30 AM
Thanks guys. I just get stubborn when I don't get an achievement.
smck325 there is not a morphing object in the book HOP. In fact we can only get 12 morphing objects from the HOP's in the extras. There are ten in the main game. If you count them in order from the extras the morphs are in 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 10. Then in the bonus there are 3 HOP's one does not show up in the extra menu. So you can only get 11 and 12 in the extra HOP's. I am going to open a thread and put down a list of what these morphs look like to me.

kaitlinn
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Mar 25, 17 10:36 AM
What about the Mind of Steel Achievement?

Go to: