lamp_post
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Question

[Post New]by lamp_post on Mar 19, 17 6:04 PM
Okay, I hope I can explain this. My question is has anyone had a change on the MC game where there was a picture of Anabelle, then it changed (at least mine did) to a kitten and now I have an Avatar. The one that looks like a Queen all in white. I am talking about the icon for the game. Doh, I should have said that first. Sorry. It just popped up this evening and seems so strange. What is going on with this game since the update. Curiouser....and curiouser.....Oh, sorry, wrong game. LOL

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,809 Posts

Re:Question

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 19, 17 6:29 PM
Yes. Several updates back, the icon changed from the flower to Anabel. Then the Winter Event update changed it to the Winter Cat. Then the puzzle update changed it to the Snow Queen.
You're not hallucinating.

lamp_post
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Mar 20, 17 8:00 AM
Thanks Desertdruid,
I feel better now.
Done!

Llamamama15
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Mar 20, 17 10:30 AM
On two of my games the icon is the queen but on the third it is still the winter cat. I log into all three games daily and the updates installed with no problem.

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,809 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 20, 17 10:45 AM
Now that is strange! I wonder what is different about the one that still has the Winter Cat.……

LJM5091
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Mar 20, 17 1:50 PM
I play only one game on a PC. My icon is the kitty. My update went smoothly as far as I can tell.

Go to: