Terrible game!

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

Terrible game!

[Post New]by biomix on Apr 10, 10 6:58 PM
I was almost at the end and I just couldn't bear it anymore.

What a horrible game. Too much talking, puzzles were not very good, frustrating game all around.

I should have paid better attention to the comments and reviews. They are usually right on the money.

Re:Terrible game!

[Post New]by santiquebabe on Apr 13, 10 7:48 AM
I hate this game too, wish I didn't waste my money on it.
I'm stuck on the code for the chest at the bottom of the stairs in the Baggage Hold.

Edited on 04/13/2010 at 7:49:16 AM PST

china1324
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by china1324 on Apr 17, 10 2:03 PM
at first i would have agreed but now completed three timesgetting ready for 4

[Post New]by mspetuniapea on Apr 18, 10 8:18 PM
Glad I played with my free time. Game is poorly laid out and no constant plan..
Don't waste your time nor money...F-

[Post New]by cammiesmom on Apr 19, 10 2:31 PM
I agree, it won't let you place things where it shows you they belong, waste of my money and time. Do we get a refund for your goof up? Thats a joke hey.

Donq47
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Donq47 on Apr 19, 10 4:31 PM
I'm quite a ways into the game and have had no problems with piece placement at all.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 19, 10 6:59 PM
I rather like it. It's like an interactive book/adventure game, with a few hidden object scenes thrown in. The voice acting was well done, too. I found it intuitive and interesting enough to finish out my demo hour, and have it on my to-buy-someday list

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Apr 20, 10 9:38 PM
As soon as it was released, I used a credit on it. My little boy is Titanic-mad, and he has now played this over 20 times, so in my household, this is SO worth the purchase price. I've played it twice myself.

I LOVE it that you can skip the hidden object scenes and it puts the required object in your inventory right away, so you can just concentrate on the adventure, puzzle, and interactive portions. I think this is the only HOG I've seen to date that actually lets you skip the hidden objects scenes, and I'll give it props for that. I don't think this should be a future trend though. I just find it mildly amusing.

moosish2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by moosish2 on Apr 22, 10 11:29 AM
I agree, I agree, I agree! HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE game! Confusing puzzles, stupid, non-relevant, and minimal hidden objects. I found myself playing the game minimized so that I could keep referring to the walkthrough I had open. I couldn't wait for it to end! "Titanic, please sink!" I kept wishing! I don't even feel like listing all the other things I hated about this game because there were so many! (I don't think there was even one thing that I liked about it!)

I still love Big Fish Games, though. I consider this one miserable game out of the many I've bought to be just an anomaly which is probably not going to be repeated.

[Post New]by Tflowers on Apr 23, 10 3:28 PM
This game was NOT terrible at all! It made you think. Of course, if you're not very bright, it might be difficult....Personally, I enjoyed the hell out of it from start to finish!

[Post New]by cedarpond on Apr 23, 10 3:52 PM
Agreed. This game gets on my last nerve. Talking, Talking, Talking, . . . poor lay out. I am glad I took time to play for free.

[Post New]by susangopher on May 8, 10 9:21 AM
Very challenging for me- and you can turn your sound off and read the dialog, clicking through them faster that way...
Right now I'm stuck on the flooded passageways trying to get back to the hospital for Mothers meds and all I have is a chunk of ICE! Any clues? Where did you get the walkthrough?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 8, 10 10:11 AM
Welcome to the pond susangopher!

Here is a link to the walkthrough that may help!

Happy Gaming,
bfgTigris

[Post New]by tupperwarequeen on May 11, 10 3:41 AM
I too am finding this game a nightmare....at first I thought it was my computer (it is a bit old) but it seems I am not the only one hving issues

[Post New]by bonnyie on Jan 24, 11 11:04 PM
were do i get the walkthough for this game, it will not come up. thank you

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 25, 11 12:06 AM
Hi there,
I too thought this was a terrible game but for a different reason.
For me games are exactly that .... a game....not supposed to be realistic situations whereby I have to free/save ANY member of my family...least of all my son.
I admit I am an old fuddy duddy regarding what I play - no shoot'ems etc - and I am a whoos (how do you spell that??) when it come to kids/puppies/kittens.
Give me the old lost grandfather etc any day than the premise of a "real" family member in danger. Not MY thing, Too close to an actual family occurance.
Maybe I am just not in to TM rescue/save/restore mode which was required with this game...the pleas of the child got to me---they were intitially annoying and then...well the game became annoying.
Anyway, this is my opinion about this game.
Cheers

Edited on 01/25/2011 at 12:07:18 AM PST

[Post New]by jimkitty56 on Jun 6, 11 2:40 PM
This game is awful, Worst ame yet.

[Post New]by jimkitty56 on Jun 6, 11 2:40 PM
This game is awful, Worst game yet.

IntiRaimi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by IntiRaimi on Jun 7, 11 8:59 AM
I totally agree. I only tried the trial version so I'm not out any money. I spent 30 minutes trying to place the lipstick on the bird's leg. I tried different combinations of the legs and still nothing. I'm not even going to bother finishing the trial. Gone!

preserved
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by preserved on Jun 14, 11 7:09 PM
Boy what a boring game. I tried to finish it but couldn't bear it any longer. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this one.....UGH!!!

Go to: