bettyesq
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

LEVEL 34

[Post New]by bettyesq on Mar 19, 17 11:09 PM
I CANT FIND THE LAST MOVEMENT HOW TO FINISH THE ROAD
PLEASE HELP ME!

 
PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Mar 20, 17 8:52 AM
Did you clear all of the roadblocks? I kept missing one.

 
Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by Csgentry on Mar 20, 17 2:23 PM
PawPrinted wrote:Did you clear all of the roadblocks? I kept missing one.



I had the same problem. I see where the road block is (upper right corner) but you can't click on it. Does anyone else have this problem?

 

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Mar 20, 17 2:27 PM
You have to click to the right edge of the hole and that will get it. Just start the game and keep clicking around it until you see it light up.

 
Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by Csgentry on Mar 20, 17 4:32 PM
123mikey321 wrote:You have to click to the right edge of the hole and that will get it. Just start the game and keep clicking around it until you see it light up.



123mikey321,,Thank you. I will try that.

 
bettyesq
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by bettyesq on Mar 20, 17 5:29 PM
DONT CLEAR ALL THE ROCKS AND CLEAR THE LAST ONE IN THE RIGHT SIDE

 
Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by Csgentry on Mar 21, 17 11:38 AM
bettyesq wrote:DONT CLEAR ALL THE ROCKS AND CLEAR THE LAST ONE IN THE RIGHT SIDE


Thank you!

 
lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Mar 25, 17 1:51 PM
Thanks for the help. I'll try this

 
 
 
 
Go to: