gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Can't Buy Diamonds

[Post New]by gadget88 on Mar 19, 17 11:11 PM
This has happened several times, today again, without putting in password to even get the transaction going, when I push which package I want it just says, failed! Guess they do not want my money, but I would like to get on with the game ! For the heck of it I tried Coins as well..Same deal! Failed!

Edited on 03/19/2017 at 11:12:00 PM PST

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,558 Posts

Re:Can't Buy Diamonds

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 19, 17 11:59 PM
gadget88.....Sorry to hear you are having difficulty purchasing diamonds, but unfortunately, this would be a technical issue and you would need to contact customer support for their help in resolving this issue......

Good Luck!! ---- be sure to answer all emails you receive in reply.

bfgBellerophon
7,476 Posts

Re:Can't Buy Diamonds

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 7:56 AM
Hi gadget88,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble purchasing diamonds within your game. It is recommended to try the troubleshooting steps in the Midnight Castle Help pages. If you find that issues continue to persist after trying the steps provided in the Help pages, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team as Annelliegram mentioned. Please provide your player ID and details of the issue. The support team has the tools to further investigate. Just in case it's needed, I'll include below a help page on how to obtain your player ID:

What is an in-game ID?

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated technical issues threads depending on what platform you play on. I'll include links below:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the ones above. By posting in the designated threads it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: