Daxadillion
Salmon
Salmon
2,920 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 20: Castle of Puzzles here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 20, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/22/2017 at 12:02:08 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 20: Castle of Puzzles here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 5:08 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by 1StupidGit on Mar 20, 17 1:15 PM
I am trying to play on Mac but the game keeps shutting down saying there are too many errors even if their are no errors. I have tried deleting and re-installing the game but it did not help. Any suggestions?

xanamia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by xanamia on Mar 21, 17 9:37 AM
I've just downloaded the 60m trial version but I can't play it.

After being asked to introduce the player's name and choosing the game mode, I moved to the first puzzle. It's there that the problems start : the background image, without any grid to be seen, just freezes and I have to leave by turning off the computer.

Am I doing anything wrong? I have a Windows 7 Professional.
Thank you

[Post New]by moonbeam11 on Mar 22, 17 11:25 AM
frozen no picture just blank screen

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 23, 17 2:47 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been experiencing these problems in the game. The Moderation Team completely understands the frustration these issues may cause, and we encourage checking out our help articles in order to troubleshoot them. I've gone ahead and included a link to a help article below that contains steps that can be useful in situations like this, and I suggest giving them a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If anyone is coming across persisting problems I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will certainly be happy to help as much as they're able.

Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators with any questions.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by spacot on Apr 4, 17 7:49 AM
Windows 7 game wont load from desktop or from bigfish my games, have 1 to 19 on laptop all play well bought and down loaded 20 played closed down wont reload, uninstalled reinstalled played fine, closed down wont start up again. re installed reloaded started well, closed down wont reload. Why

bfgIlinalta
3,212 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 4, 17 2:43 PM
Hello spacot,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue you are having with Fantasy Mosaics 20: Castle of Puzzles. I'm sorry that is happening because we definitely want our players to have ready access to their purchases and I'd like to provide some suggestions to see if we can't quickly resolve that as well as how to reach out to our Customer Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

In this case, it's possible that the game could require some further permissions to get the game to start smoothly every time. What I recommend is seeing if running this game as an Administrator is able to help with this game, and just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on how to do that:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the game's title and what is being experienced. If you would like to try to troubleshoot further, it could be helpful to also provide that in your request as well as a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help and will get in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mildred1959 on Apr 5, 17 6:41 PM
I am running windows 10 on my laptop. I downloaded and played this game for 4 days with no issues. Now it opens but when i try to play it says fatal error in 1. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and the big fish app but it still gives the error msg. Also, all of the saved data is gone. All my other games are fine. Please help as i enjoy this series of games!

[Post New]by andyforsaken on Apr 5, 17 11:05 PM
Please create a new player profile

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 23, 17 5:59 AM
Windows 7 Professional, 32 bit, Intel integrated graphics

Every time I close out this game after playing, my computer blue screens referencing CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION - 0x000000f4 - ntkrnlpa.exe. After researching this error and running all recommended tests (mem test, chkdsk, malware scans), checking the Dell website for driver updates (there were none), and only encountering the BSOD with this game, I have to surmise it's some kind of memory leak caused by the game, and nothing on my computer at fault.

[Post New]by gamliz on May 20, 17 5:22 PM
When I load the game - deleted and reloaded - getting fatal error 1

[Post New]by Ladyluvsgames on Aug 4, 17 12:22 PM
I have been playing this game with no problems. Now that I have finished it, I am trying to uninstall it, but I have been unable to do so. I keep getting the message that the game is running (error code 346), but it isn't. It doesn't show up in the Task Manager or the task bar. I have rebooted the computer, but still get the same message. I have tried uninstalling the game from the Big Fish Game Manager and also from the Control Panel. The operating system is Windows 10 on a relatively new computer. Thanks for any help!

Go to: