How many times is it polite to answer calls for help?

[Post New]by ibthelazyone on Mar 20, 17 1:41 AM
If someone has three things they need help with how many should you help with?
I have only been answering one of those things to give others a chance to help, but then the request does not always get filled. So what is the polite thing to do?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,998 Posts

Re:How many times is it polite to answer calls for help?

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 20, 17 2:19 AM
I didn't know that "polite" came into this. If I see someone who needs help, I help them, whether they have 1, 2, or 3 help stamps up.

Edited on 03/21/2017 at 12:13:05 AM PST

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,197 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 20, 17 3:13 AM
If I answer a help call, then I'll do any that are pending. If someone has beat me too it, I've never thought of it as rude.
So, I'd say feel free to help someone as many times as they are asking for it.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,998 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 20, 17 6:14 AM
I agree with TMGamer99. Also, the person who is asking for help probably doesn't want to hang around and wait for one person to give them help, and then wait for another person to come along.

I also have no issues with who buys my stuff in the market place. I sell to earn money - those items I need to buy to make new things cost an awful lot of gold coins, so I sell mainly to get more gold together.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,735 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 20, 17 6:22 AM
I answer ALL of them. They are asking for help and they want it NOW.

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Mar 20, 17 4:26 PM
I echo Silver_Hawk's comment. I know when I put out a call, I want help now...so I reciprocate when I see a call.

~Linn

[Post New]by ibthelazyone on Mar 20, 17 9:23 PM
Thanks everyone for all of the helpful answers. I was curious about the market as well. I have only been playing for a day and a half now, and I just did not want to step on any toes.

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,197 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 21, 17 12:35 AM
ibthelazyone wrote:Thanks everyone for all of the helpful answers. I was curious about the market as well. I have only been playing for a day and a half now, and I just did not want to step on any toes.

Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy it.
You have started at a good time, as it is currently possible to make progress much quicker than it has been previously.

[Post New]by ibthelazyone on Mar 22, 17 9:43 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
ibthelazyone wrote:Thanks everyone for all of the helpful answers. I was curious about the market as well. I have only been playing for a day and a half now, and I just did not want to step on any toes.

Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy it.
You have started at a good time, as it is currently possible to make progress much quicker than it has been previously.

Thank you

Go to: