bi1fai
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

new quest or new portal

[Post New]by bi1fai on Mar 20, 17 5:36 AM
For months (year for the portal) the pleasure is really no longer there ... all the portals are closed, the boat remains stuck, the quests are always and always the same. Can we hope for new challenges one day ??? If not ... no interest to continue! I ask bigfishgame to be honest, and tell us the truth ...I remember the agency33 game, it was the same. Play for months without any progress and finally they stopped the game.

tia6cat
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:new quest or new portal

[Post New]by tia6cat on Mar 20, 17 10:59 AM
My portals have been closed for 2years.The only new one was Samarkand and I have now completed that so they are all closed now.My quests are the same ones over and over again.This seems to be the way it is for most people.I also play on another PC and although I have portals open on that I have no quests at all so cannot build up gold reserves or do the portal.

mee16
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by mee16 on Mar 21, 17 11:15 AM
We are all in the same boat...sorry no pun intended.

I have asked them to tell us if they are going to get it fixed or not and all they say is updates are a secret.

I really agree with you they should be honest

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Apr 15, 17 11:51 AM
Just to add to this thread, it seems a few of us haven't had any new quests for weeks now...(?)

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Apr 19, 17 11:03 PM
All portals closed for years and no free ships. Can only raise ships by paying gold which is now up to 1,620. Makes ability to complete Archivist Trips fairly difficult if the ships are part of the journey. Another subtle little trick for Archivist is request for Ogre Leader and then don't release any. Have killed of almost entire wanderland creatures some more than once, and still no Ogre Leaders on this journey.
One thing I stress when playing this free to play game. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SPEND REAL MONEY.
This game is definitely not biased in favour of the player.

Go to: