khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Is the game this short????

[Post New]by khimes on Oct 17, 08 5:59 PM
Is the game over when you get the Amulet?? If so, I'm surprised at how short it is! Anybody else feel that way??

Re:Is the game this short????

[Post New]by ssilvertooth on Oct 22, 08 8:10 AM
I am also very disappointed. There was no real story line and no real challenge. Good concept but WAY too short - I wish I could get my credit back.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 22, 08 8:22 AM
I did not like it at first, but it eventually grew on me and I bought it. I also thought it was way too short and ended rather abruptly, but I did enjoy playing.

[Post New]by MBAball on Oct 23, 08 10:07 PM
ditto to all comments really short game makes me sad

[Post New]by Effluvium on Oct 26, 08 2:08 PM
I agree - good game idea but nowhere near enough of it. What a pity there isn't a facility to allow new puzzles to be made by users and shared in a forum such as this.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 28, 08 3:33 AM
This game had 27 song puzzles to solve but only 5 rooms to look for hidden objects. If they develop another game like this it would be great if it had an equal number of hidden object rooms and song puzzles. I would like to have had 27 rooms and 27 song puzzles in this game. That would have made it a more normal length.

lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by lindataf on Dec 12, 08 4:33 AM
Better still, 27 rooms with 50 or more songs??? lol I loved the songs, but some of them were way too easy. A couple I solved w/out listening to the the master song at the bottom, even though it was there. Of course a couple were real toughies! I didn't think I would ever fit that last one in its spaces...

BTW, did anyone try the creations option??? I must be dense, but I don't get it!

tuskel
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by tuskel on Dec 3, 09 3:44 PM
lindataf wrote:BTW, did anyone try the creations option??? I must be dense, but I don't get it!

Well, it's just for you to fiddle around with the pieces and alter the music a bit. I did alter the Ode to Joy a bit in the end, I rather liked the way it was at one point while I was trying to put all the pieces together. It's nothing really challenging, just a bit of "composing" fun.

kerli,
sincerely

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Jun 30, 11 11:19 AM
I agree. It is a bit short, but I got it as a Daily Deal so I don't feel so bad. I would, however, love to see a sequel to this one. Maybe even combine the puzzles with **** scenes to find the scraps of paper.

[Post New]by ckitcat355 on Jul 1, 11 12:54 PM
yeah me too only 5 rooms. Loved it but finished during hr play and bought it cause i thought there were more rooms.. LOL jokes on me. The creations room is a bit lame for sure,, Thank God I only pd 2.99...

Taipai99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Taipai99 on Jul 28, 11 4:55 PM
Sure glad I read all these posts before buying the game. Won't waste money on short games.
Thanks all.

[Post New]by BitBucketdva on Jun 3, 12 1:56 PM
Wow. This is too bad. i got the mobile version on my Kindle Fire as a Free App of the Day, and I was excited to see it here, but it sounds like it's the same length. I'd have liked something longer for the PC.

[Post New]by Lizzie_bee on Jan 27, 13 9:50 AM
I'm really disappointed in how short the game is. I played the free version on Kongregate and thought it was great, so I came over here to buy the full version and there was only about five more songs than the free version.

Go to: