bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Dublin- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 12:25 PM
Howdy Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help out, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Dublin. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Stockholm posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Dublin- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 12:26 PM
Existing Dublin threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 2, 17 12:31 PM
Level 117 - impossible! Lots of players are stuck there

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 4, 17 2:44 PM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Dublin, Level 117. After playing this particular level, it is indeed a very tricky one. We definitely understand that certain levels can be challenging, but we do want them to be attainable to players. Since it was very difficult for me to get through this particular level, I am going to go ahead and pass this information along to the Gummy Drop! teams. In the meantime, players are encouraged to try and create a Lightning Bolt Boost after clearing some chained gummies. If possible, swap that Lightning Bolt with a line crush or bomb boost as this will help clear out a good amount of chained gummies.

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Please provide the city and level so that the team can provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any information is brought to our attention regarding any type of fine tuning to this level, we will update the forums to inform the players. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jddavis on May 17, 17 11:23 AM
Level 117 impossible. Been on it for over a week. Please fix.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 17 2:20 PM
Hi jddavis,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what level you are having issues with. I'm sorry to hear that there is trouble getting through Dublin, Level 117. If you find that the above suggestions don't help get through this level, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with this particular level and your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is my User ID?

I've also gone ahead and passed the contents of this thread once more to the appropriate teams. We apologize for any frustration this level has caused, and we will update the forums if any information is brought to our attention.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Nov 8, 17 9:19 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Dublin- Level Help 75.2

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 12, 17 4:57 PM
Anyone had a go at this lately? I wondered why I hadnt done all the intern levels and now I remember! Even with extra moves and making Lightnings I still can’t clear the last of the papers even on the odd occasion I can fill the last of the four blockers. There are very seldom matches going across the centre columns.

The old trick of complaining worked perfectly first time back but on,y in conjunction with using one of my kite boosts!

Edited on 12/12/2017 at 5:04:31 PM PST

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 30, 17 5:21 PM
Level 117 still causing trouble - 5 quick lives lost trying level 2 and not even a vague chance of making a lightning bolt!

[Post New]by Melanntor on Mar 9, 18 7:57 PM
There is a glitch in Level 100. Half the time I replay it, it gets stuck saying I've still got 3 ice cubes to clear when there is no more ice on the board. It has happened many times and wasted many of my lives.

[Post New]by Minimanor on Mar 14, 18 11:49 AM
I am trying to do Dublin Level 45. But I don’t understand what the bombs ARE that I am supposed to explode! Can anyone explain it to me?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 14, 18 12:39 PM
Hello Melanntor,

I'm swimming by to provide some help with Dublin, Level 45. One of the objectives this level assigns is to detonate 30 "gummy bombs." Since there are only a handful on the board when the level starts, this means players have to form most of the bombs.

Sometimes in the forums we call these gummy bombs "combo boosts". They're formed by matching five same colored gummies in a T-shape or an L-shape. When a bomb/combo boost is matched with two other same colored gummies, it explodes and clears a number of gummies from the board.

I hope this information is helpful. If more specific information is needed, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be glad to help!

bfgBeruna

Re:Dublin- Level 7

[Post New]by 1stSassyLady on Mar 16, 18 11:36 PM
How do you do level 7?
With only 25 moves and 47 of the 81 tiles chained and in boxes that can’t be broken, I can’t beat it!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Mar 17, 18 12:08 AM
OK, found your question now on the right thread, have had a look at 7 in Dublin. Do not go ahead and play the level until you get a formation on the opening board that will give you a with move one. When you get that, go ahead, make the and then take your time to see if you can make a match that will get either a line crush or a bomb next to the , if so, hit them together, if not, then hit the on the colour that has the most chained up, it will free a huge portion of the board. The key to any level like this is to take your time between each move and make sure you don't overlook any move that will get you the max result. It is able to be done, it just takes patience and good luck. Maybe the luck of the Irish today! Good luck anyway and Happy St Patricks day.

I meant to also add, that you may well have to reload this level many times over before you get the right layout, but keep at it, eventually you will get it.

Edited on 03/17/2018 at 12:09:08 AM PST

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Mar 17, 18 12:57 AM
Level 7 was a beast, I made it through with the help of one shovel before the last move, was glad it gave the reward on tier one, did not want to replay for 2nd and 3rd tier!

[Post New]by 1stSassyLady on Mar 17, 18 7:27 AM
Thank you OOo_jules_oOO

[Post New]by Leighwest on Mar 22, 18 6:45 PM
Melanntor wrote:There is a glitch in Level 100. Half the time I replay it, it gets stuck saying I've still got 3 ice cubes to clear when there is no more ice on the board. It has happened many times and wasted many of my lives.

I am having this problem also on level 74.- have score 184,000 with 10 moves left and no ice cubes left on the board, but showing I have 13 ice cubes left...I’ve never seen this before. Please advise.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Mar 22, 18 7:20 PM
OK, for both Leighwest and Melanntor, these are not as hard as you think, but if you haven't come across them, it takes a bit of working out. Instinct tells you to get rid of those gummies quickly that have the broken white rings around them, but DO NOT hit them, LET THEM EXPLODE, or at least, most of them. When they explode, they CREATE the ice blocks that you then need to hit to clear the level. SIMPLE. But not if you didn't know how to do it. YOu just have to be careful with the first few moves to NOT make moves against them that will get rid of them.

Minimanor, your issue is not that hard either. You need to make bombs in the formations of either T or L so that a bomb is created. If you have reached this far in the game, you would certainly know how to make bombs by now, we have all been making them in every city in thousands of levels since Sydney and its not hard to do. If you can make a and get that next to a bomb, hit them together, it will make every gummy of that colour a bomb and the level will be out in a flash. If you still don't know how to make bombs, read right through the gummy drop tips and tricks page, link on helpful links for GD, and it actually has screen shots of how to do it.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Mar 22, 18 7:25 PM
further to my post directly above, I just read the post by the mod bfgBeruna to the question from Melantor, however, if the mod would like to read through both the posts made by Melanntor and Minimanor, she will find that the answer is actually for Minimanor, but its directed to Melanntor, and for that player, that answer is totally wrong, so its no wonder they would have got no help from that post. Both of those players are obviously new to the forum and would be confused

[Post New]by Mlabrams on Apr 26, 18 12:10 PM
Boy i am really struggling with dublin 117. Help?

Go to: