Midnight Castle -PC Members

[Post New]by JAMcDonnell on Mar 20, 17 2:28 PM
ATTENTION MC PLAYERS (ALL FORMATS-PC, ANDROID & IPAD). We have a page where you can get help with your game. A fantastic page. We also hold weekly quizzes where we test your knowledge of the game & you can win FABULOUS PRIZES like the Ancestor Spirit, Mechanical Heart, Blessing Pendant to name a few. All are welcomed. The page is called Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for iPad, Android & PC. This is on your Facebook page under groups. We are 1951 members strong & growing. Look forward to seeing you there. Make sure you answer my pm regarding your game. Also have "like" MC on your FB page as well. Thank you. Janet McD CAN i227167 iPad

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

Re:Midnight Castle -PC Members

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 3:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

Since this seems to have appeared a few times in our forums, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this particular subject be directed at the original post about it linked below:

ATTENTION IPAD, PC & ANDROID PLAYERS

I also just needed to swim by real fast to quickly remind players to be aware of and to follow our Forum Rules when posting, and I'd like to specifically discuss the following:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Posting the same material multiple times in multiple places, especially when it is off topic, is considered spam and will have appropriate action taken against it. Also, thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: