shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

How do I get my progress back.

[Post New]by shooter9325 on Mar 20, 17 2:48 PM
Hi, I just finished Cairo. I had to reprogram my computer. When downloaded GD it went back to the 1st level. I am on a PC and I am not on Facebook. I got my other games back because I had the I.D.#. How does it work with Gummy Drops.
SHOOTER

bfgIlinalta
1,595 Posts

Re:How do I get my progress back.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 5:02 PM
Hello shooter9325,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress seems to be gone. We absolutely don't want you to have to start over and it is correct that our Gummy Drop! Support Team can help restore that progress. Let me provide the steps below.

Since the profile wasn't attached to a Facebook email, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Since it sounds like the in-game ID associated with that progress may be unable to be retrieved, I recommend trying to provide as many details of your profile's progress in your request. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Our Reps may request more information to help them restore your profile. Replying directly to their requests will help our Reps restore the account as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding. Since this seems to be discussing a progress loss issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion of this issue or reports of new issues on the PC version of Gummy Drop! be provided to the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

By posting there, issues that are impacting players are more easily discovered and addressed. We appreciate players taking the time to report these issues, and we hope that the centralized place is helpful for keeping our forums as accessible as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: