Giliraz
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

to friends of GG - 214075

[Post New]by Giliraz on Mar 20, 17 8:09 PM
hello friend... sorry not been available the last week... my PC deceased...
I had to start MC from the beginning and now I'm GB - 659681...
I have "no entry" to my original game and have no Email yet and am not able to contact the help support... thank you all...

bfgBellerophon
8,051 Posts

Re:to friends of GG - 214075

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 23, 17 1:58 PM
Hi Giliraz,

I'm sorry to hear that your PC isn't running as it should, and you have started Midnight Castle from the beginning. Once you obtain an active email address, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID and any information you can recall from your game that has the original progress. This includes the avatar used, profile name, level, and an approximation of currency. The support team can then look into finding your original ID and work to manually move over your progress. Please keep in mind that while they are able to help move over your progress, they don't have the ability to move your friends list.

I hope this helps clarify. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Mar 23, 17 6:52 PM
thank you...

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Mar 27, 17 10:02 AM
thanks to the costomer support I got back my original game, alas I lost all my old friends... GG - 214075 does not exist any more, so you can remove it...
I am now GG - 659681...

Go to: