Sunstones and magmatic stones

[Post New]by Telesis72 on Mar 20, 17 8:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is not receiving their stones from Unicorn island after sending the balloons? I send it one or two times a day and never get my stones.

I also appear to be stuck and unable to finish underwater games or increase my magic level.

mdpetdoc
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Sunstones and magmatic stones

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Mar 21, 17 1:13 AM
Telesis72 wrote:I was wondering if anyone else is not receiving their stones from Unicorn island after sending the balloons? I send it one or two times a day and never get my stones.

I also appear to be stuck and unable to finish underwater games or increase my magic level.

Hi Telesis72 and Welcome to the Forum,

Are you clicking on the boxes that sit on the balloon table after the balloons return? The color will be different depending on the island. When you click on the box, it will open and there will be a jack-in-the-box. You then click on the jack-in-the-box to get your rewards including your stone.

You need blue (Giant Island) and green (Panda Island) stones, which you get by sending balloons, to make Edaloot in the underwater mine. You use the Edaloot to repair items underwater and obtain deep light. You probably don't have any more blue or green stones to make Edaloot and can't complete the dive.

If you are not receiving boxes on the balloon tables, you need to post in the technical issues thread for your device at the top of the first page of the forum and contact customer support.

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/

Go to: