Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 21, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/21/2017 at 7:02:33 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 21, 17 7:02 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Ppapier on Mar 22, 17 4:45 AM
Hello, I am worried: After playing the demo I decided to buy the game ( like it) and just after placing the order and clicking "Activate", I suddenly got a BSOD... Then my pc restarted and everything was OK. Besides the game was activated and it runs fine.

I am worried about this blue screen, I don't know if this is only due to my pc (running under Windows 7) or if this could have been caused by the activation process or the game itself...

Is it only me, or are there other bsods with this game among you, my fellow gamers?

[Post New]by szettler on Mar 22, 17 6:37 PM
Level 11 - Maggie keeps getting "stuck" part way through the level; I can click to pick up items, but she can't move and give them to the customers. Have tried logging off, re-booting the computer and playing in non-full screen mode - nothing I've tried has worked.

I'm playing on a PC, Windows 7. Haven't had issues with the other "Delicious" games.

Edited on 03/22/2017 at 6:38:19 PM PST

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Mar 23, 17 3:31 PM
szettler wrote:Level 11 - Maggie keeps getting "stuck" part way through the level; I can click to pick up items, but she can't move and give them to the customers. Have tried logging off, re-booting the computer and playing in non-full screen mode - nothing I've tried has worked.

I'm playing on a PC, Windows 7. Haven't had issues with the other "Delicious" games.

I'm playing on a PC, Windows 10 and I am having the same problem with Maggie getting stuck. Anyone else having this problem?

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Mar 23, 17 7:22 PM
Ugh A little frustrated here when I just started playing, tried to replay the first challenge level and it got stuck on a black "Loading" screen. Had to exit the game and here I am on the forum already. Not a great start and I'm worried it's gonna be a glithcy game...ugh

vgancarz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vgancarz on Mar 23, 17 7:36 PM
I am also having difficulties with this issue.
She keeps on getting stuck.

[Post New]by sweetness1313 on Mar 24, 17 11:00 AM
Same getting stuck issues. I am on a Mac.

[Post New]by wolfie3061 on Mar 25, 17 6:46 AM
Stuck on level 11 also!

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 25, 17 7:26 AM
Can't play first challenge, computer locks up.. I have to shut down, task manager won't even work... There are a few other levels that this happens on also.. I've already uninstalled three times... Not happy !!!!

[Post New]by earlyrtmnt on Mar 25, 17 1:00 PM
Having same issues of Maggie not responding on several levels. Sometimes on retry I'll get through but not on level 53.

[Post New]by TheresaD on Mar 25, 17 10:10 PM
I just purchased this game and it has froze on me twice, i had to restart my computer. please fix this. the game is really cute. I haven't experienced this before with any other games I've purchased from you guys. thanks.
Theresa

[Post New]by QueenFisher on Mar 26, 17 9:06 AM
I'm having the 'getting stuck' issue as well. Level 11 and I've restarted the level 3 times and I get stuck in various spots and no matter what I click on she won't move.

ife4u
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

No Demo for me

[Post New]by ife4u on Mar 26, 17 5:00 PM
I can't even download the demo.
Unable to load mono library from "C:/Program Files/Maggies Movies - Camera Action Collectors Edition/Maggie_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 126).

Is the error message I am getting.

[Post New]by dbakerpets on Mar 26, 17 6:57 PM
Freezes on level 50. Have retried several times.. but always freezes just before I finish the game..

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Mar 26, 17 11:27 PM
I'm having the freezing issues on Challenge Level 15. I get partway through it and it just stops - I've tried rebooting the computer, etc, but so far I haven't been able to get through this level. Playing on a laptop with Windows 10.

I kept trying and finally did get through the challenge and finished the game without other issues.

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 9:53:48 AM PST

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Level 41

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Mar 27, 17 5:44 AM
I have gotten to level 41 with no real problems. Maybe an occasional freeze. But after hitting play and the "Prohibited Love" title disappears, the screen is totally black with just the 4 red exclamation marks where the boxes to be cleaned are located, but you cannot see the boxes or the characters. I tried restarting the game but that doesn't work. Is thee a fix?

[Post New]by jennie11743 on Mar 27, 17 2:36 PM
Super duper glitchy. Gets stuck and freezes mid task many, many times and my computer fan runs constantly like it's trying too hard to let me play. Super disappointed.

Using Mac btw.

[Post New]by yerengezgin on Mar 27, 17 3:42 PM
Can't play challenge 16, because Maggie stucks and can't move Playing on a PC.

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 3:43:20 PM PST

[Post New]by yerengezgin on Mar 27, 17 4:02 PM
yerengezgin wrote:Can't play challenge 16, because Maggie stucks and can't move Playing on a PC.
I finished the next level and tried again, it worked!

Go to: