TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

The Treasures of the Serengeti

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 11, 10 1:06 AM
I purchased this game a few months ago, it is a different M3 game game- where as you click and drag to put the colored matching pieces together.This game starts off very slow, but after a while it will be moving in a faster pace and so will your clicking. I saw this game to be very unique for it is kind of like a jigsaw puzzle. During your progress, you will play over 80 levels with 9 different mini-games, in which some fishies may find frustrating, however you can skip them if you choose to. It wasn't one of my favorite M3 games, but I did finish it. Here's hoping some of you will be pleased. Happy Gaming!!! TMann

Edited on 04/11/2010 at 1:06:30 AM PST

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:The Treasures of the Serengeti

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 11, 10 7:24 AM
Thanks for a review from someone who's owned the game for awhile .

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 11, 10 9:50 AM
To: gimmegames I hope you like the game, for it seemed hardly no one else did, but you may have a totally different view and if that's so as always- enjoy and Happy Gaming!!! TMann

[Post New]by moppet on Apr 12, 10 9:15 AM
How do you skip a stage. I am on stage 11 and am getting bored with not being able to figure it out. But, i see no way of skipping a stage.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 12, 10 11:38 PM
moppet wrote:How do you skip a stage. I am on stage 11 and am getting bored with not being able to figure it out. But, i see no way of skipping a stage.
Sorry I did not skip any levels, as for level 11- I couldn't even tell you, it was a while since I purchased/played this game. Again- Sorry, TMann

Edited on 04/12/2010 at 11:38:31 PM PST

Go to: