Level 118 sunken secrets

[Post New]by frankielexi on Mar 21, 17 11:08 PM
I am unable to find an option where I can upgrade storage. I used to be able to for some reason it stopped. Unable to move forward in the game because of this issue. Cannot upgrade crates. Storage is mostly always full. Please help, about to give up.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Re:Level 118 sunken secrets

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 21, 17 11:12 PM
Is your storage at 1000? Because that's the highest it can go at the moment. That may change in future... but for now you're stuck at 1000.

[Post New]by frankielexi on Apr 3, 17 1:13 AM
Yes my storage is 1000, how do I get higher storage?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 3, 17 2:51 AM
frankielexi wrote:Yes my storage is 1000, how do I get higher storage?

You can't I'm afraid. You are at the current maximum.

[Post New]by Wanaplay2 on Apr 5, 17 3:47 AM
Howdy,

Does anyone know how to follow a higher player than I am? I'm about to level up to 70 and a lot of my followers and friends almost 75% are lower, in the 50's/ 60's range. This is making it hard to purchase from the markets the items I need.

Anyone? Anyone?

Thanks,

Player ID EP2AAAAA - aka Evil Source

Note - I am not a market raider, hate those buggers including PP.

Thanks

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 5, 17 4:08 AM
Hi Wanaplay2,

Sure, it's easy. When you see a message at the bottom of the screen that someone has had an achievement, go to that island. If their market has things you want, or they are at a higher level than you, you have the option of following them by clicking on their name at the top.

It may take a while to find a good group of people to follow but it is worth it. All of the people I follow are above level 100, and several are 125. They are also very helpful in sending help when I need it.

You may only follow 21 people so you may need to unfollow some of your existing ones.

gkagan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gkagan on Apr 5, 17 9:16 AM
Whenever you go to someone else's island, check around for the smiley faces. Those are for other players that have helped the owner of the island you are on. They also may be more advanced. Click on the smiley face and you will go to the other player's island. If you like what you see in their store, favorite their island so you can go back whenever you want. If you are at the max for the number of friends you can have, you will have to unfriend someone.

Go to: