Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Viking Brothers 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 22, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 6:39:22 AM PST

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Viking Brothers 2 here.

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Mar 22, 17 2:13 AM
I am playing on Windows 7 and can't get into game as I keep getting error access. I know that it is not my computer at fault as I play lots of games without this problem, please help.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Mar 22, 17 4:08 AM
Demo: Level 1 is completely obscured by a big pink jagged puzzle piece-like blob!

I SO-O-O wanted to buy and play this game. It loaded easily, the beginning cut-scenes were just fine, and then - well I guess I won't be buying or playing it.

I'll leave it in my inventory for awhile just in case developers fix it.

vievieta
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by vievieta on Mar 22, 17 4:16 AM
the game stuck playing impossible

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 22, 17 8:26 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Alfie333 on Mar 22, 17 8:59 AM
I have windows 10 and found that with the tutorial on the game kept freezing. Once I turned the tutorial off I have had no problems.

zmiller
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by zmiller on Mar 22, 17 9:10 AM
I purchased the game and it won't install. I have been trying and nothing happens. What's up with the game? It's in my purchase history but can't install. I have 100 of games and this is the first one that won't install.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Mar 22, 17 11:44 AM
I play on windows 10 I bought the game site unseen and now the 1st level freezes where the game tells you to pick up the 2nd refill of the chest with the gold in it. as soon at you click on the chest when it tell you to go there the whole game turns black to where you can't see hardly anything on the screen.

[Post New]by Kristal26 on Mar 22, 17 12:15 PM
also have the big pink blob,very disappointed!

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Mar 22, 17 2:23 PM
kkreisman wrote:Demo: Level 1 is completely obscured by a big pink jagged puzzle piece-like blob!

I SO-O-O wanted to buy and play this game. It loaded easily, the beginning cut-scenes were just fine, and then - well I guess I won't be buying or playing it.

I'll leave it in my inventory for awhile just in case developers fix it.

Same here. So wanted to play this game. Windows 7 Home Basic. Please fix.

[Post New]by Catanomy on Mar 22, 17 2:24 PM
Using MacOS 10.12. Latest version of Flash.

The button text is so tiny you need a magnifying glass to read it. Although there's an option to choose between full screen and windowed, it doesn't work. In fact, none of the checkboxes in the Options section work.

I can't believe that anyone played this on a Mac before it was released.

[Post New]by chocoluvr48 on Mar 22, 17 11:41 PM
I downloaded the game and went to play, but game doesn't load all the way. I had a pink screen, and just a piece of actual game screen.

I deleted game and re- downloaded the game. Same result.

Using windows 7 professional.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Mar 23, 17 4:17 AM
It seems to me that you cannot play with the tutorial on, which defeats the object if you are new to this game. You have to guess what the green men do and the thieves coming and how to stop them. I found out the hard way, same as the plant that blocks a path.
Once I turned it off it played fine. But that damn timer goes so fast.
I use Win 10 64.
When an update comes I will buy it but not as it is now.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Viking Brothers 2 here.

[Post New]by mebanta on Mar 23, 17 6:12 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

beckins
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Already glitched

[Post New]by beckins on Mar 23, 17 7:08 AM
The problems started almost immediately. I was reading the opening story when the text would change but the picture wouldn't. Then started playing the game with the tutorial and the screen froze when I tried to click on two items in a row for the character to collect. Fortunately I was able to exit properly and then deleted the game. I was really hoping to play more than 90 seconds. I am using Windows 7 Office and all my other games are working fine.

mamurphy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mamurphy on Mar 23, 17 7:23 AM
Having same problems with pink blob every thing is fine till then I Have Window Vista I have uninstalled 3 times and reinstall I hope there is a update for this do not what to purchase if its not working I have Viking Brothers 1 and it works great.

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Mar 23, 17 7:53 AM
I'm playing on Windows 10 and the print in the tutorial is too small to read. I am also unable to read the items in the upper left corner. The game also freezes at the first level.

warp35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by warp35 on Mar 23, 17 7:54 AM
I also have a pink blob. using windows 10

oronokat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by oronokat on Mar 23, 17 8:33 AM
SallyJane13 wrote:I'm playing on Windows 10 and the print in the tutorial is too small to read. I am also unable to read the items in the upper left corner. The game also freezes at the first level.

I would love to buy this game but the print is almost impossible to read it is so small. Windows 10 user.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 23, 17 2:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you to all who've taken the time to report the issues you're seeing here. I'm sorry to hear that these problems have been occurring in the game!

Our help articles may be able to assist in addressing these glitches. I've gone ahead and included one below that can be particularly helpful in addressing issues like this, and contains steps that can be used in a variety of different situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Additionally, the following can help when people are experiencing display problems or installation issues respectively:

Screen Resolution
Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If anyone continues to encounter a problem in the game, the Forum Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are able to provide custom assistance, and are always willing to help as best they can. Additionally, I'm going to pass along the contents of this thread so that the appropriate team is aware.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: