List of Morphing Objects

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 22, 17 8:47 AM
Some people are having trouble getting all the morphs because there is not one in the 3rd HOP in the extra HOP's The extra morph is in the last HOP in the bonus game. And you can only get that last one in the bonus chapter. Even though there is an eye in the 3rd HOP in the extras there is no morphing object in that one. Spent a long time looking for that. Thanks goes to kbullis for telling me there is not a morph in that HOP.
Here is a list of what these morphing objects look like to me.
1. 2 changes to 4
2. arrow / spear
3. Moon changes
4. On the 3rd floor of the dollhouse the rose changes you have to have the candle on that floor.
5. Pinecone changes to what looks like a flower maybe. I had a hard time finding this one. It is on the right side under the hammer.
6. cat outline/lion outline
7. 2nd part of the HOP heart/apple
8.spoon /ladle
9.star/leaf
10.there are 6 dangling things. 3 on the left and 3 on the right, The first one on the left changes.
Those are all from the main game.
Now the last one is not in the extra menu. It is only in the bonus chapter and you can only get it while playing the bonus chapter.
11. glasses change to not sure didn't catch it.
12. looks like a gold banana changes to I didn't catch that either I clicked on it by mistake.
13. I have no idea but it is on the left under the bird.
I am playing the bonus chapter again and hopefully will be able to describe these last 3 morphs better when I see them again. So hang tight and I'll send an update when I get to these things.

Edited on 03/22/2017 at 8:54:13 AM PST

Re:List of Morphing Objects

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 22, 17 12:28 PM
The last 3 morphing objects in the bonus chapter are.
glasses/rope shaped like an eight
banana/boomerang
bird/not sure what it morphs into but it is on the upper left under the bigger bird.

smck325
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by smck325 on Mar 24, 17 8:36 AM
Cheryl, thank you so much!!! I finally finished with ALL achievements with your help. There are not as many people in the forums as there used to be and I miss that. Thanks again, Sue

[Post New]by his4life on Mar 24, 17 8:59 AM
Thank you so much for this list! I wasted so much time looking for a hidden object in the book...about the 3rd or 4th...and it didn't have one even though one was indicated! I never would have found the one by the creek!

[Post New]by his4life on Mar 24, 17 4:07 PM
Okay, I'm a dodo. I'm almost done with the game and just figured out the morphing symbol is the black sun!!!

acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by acter on Apr 12, 17 7:58 AM
So, there isn't one in the book, even though it shows up as the third HOP and has the black sun in both the main game and the post-bonus game?

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Apr 23, 17 2:55 PM
well, I'm not having any luck in finding a whole lot of morphing objects - very hard to find. And same with the collectible lizards - they are so small/miniscule - very hard to find.

almost sorry I bought this game.

[Post New]by nitaelf2 on Jun 13, 17 5:58 PM
Thank you Cheryl for this list!

Go to: