I want to make a new game

[Post New]by MrSkeletonpants on Mar 22, 17 2:30 PM
Title says it all. How do I reset everything?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:I want to make a new game

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 22, 17 4:48 PM
Hello MrSkeletonpants,

Before I start, I just wanted to welcome you to the forums and also say, it totally makes sense to ask how to start this particular game from the beginning again. I can absolutely discuss this game and its features today.

At this current time, My Singing Monsters does not have an in-game way to start progress over, and our teams are unable to provide a means to restart the game from the beginning. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and that we are unable to offer this at this time.

The hard decision was made to discontinue updating this particular game due to the differences between our version and the other versions of this game that are available. As such, there are no current plans to add this functionality to the game. If you'd like to read more about that decision, please see the announcement below:

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

I apologize that we do not have the ability to provide this service, and wish I could provide some steps or other means to do this. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: