Sahmhappy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Expert Levels

[Post New]by Sahmhappy on Mar 22, 17 9:07 PM
Is anyone having any luck on the expert levels? If so; what's your secret? Thanks in advance.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Expert Levels

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 25, 17 7:35 AM
Your kidding right!! I can't make it through on normal LOL. First time ever for me... Kind of getting tried of the screen locking up... Maybe I'll come back to it if they ever fix it ... Good luck though

[Post New]by Photonflare on Mar 25, 17 3:11 PM
I haven't played the expert levels yet (I always start out with "normal") but I guess that it's the same that goes for the most of these games. Get a lot of combos and two-in-a-row. Play the levels over and over so you get upgraded stuff that gives you bonuses. And also stock up quickly and carry the items that takes more time on your tray - that both saves time and gives you a few extra quick bonuses.

Good Luck!

Sahmhappy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Sahmhappy on Mar 26, 17 11:45 AM
Thanks guys I normally do the expert levels, but this one is proving to be more challenging. I am going through the normal levels on this one. I'll try the expert again later. Have fun.

[Post New]by thegroovychick on Apr 4, 17 2:57 PM
I am in the process of replaying this game on Expert having already completed the Normal level. I will say it is very challenging! One tip I have for you while on the second scene at the movie theater, is to let the people stand in line as long as possible before going in. The points really rack up and it doesn't seem to lower your score when they get really mad. Just make sure they don't storm off. Doing this was the only way I was able to pass the two challenge levels and get expert scores on the rest of the levels on this scene. And like everyone else says, Combo! Combo! Combo!

[Post New]by beestitcher on Apr 17, 17 5:16 PM
I have everything on Expert except 3 stars on levels 20 & 40. Any ideas?

Go to: