grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Challenge 12 Make only in-a-row

[Post New]by grusum2sum on Mar 23, 17 4:29 AM
Can anybody tell me the key to completing this challenge. I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Re:Challenge 12 Make only in-a-row

[Post New]by Molly32700 on Mar 23, 17 8:32 AM
Make sure all your serving, checking out, and table cleaning is done at least two-in-a-row.
You must include gift bags in with serving chains.
Serve customers (and gift bags) in the order they come in.
Ignore the last sitting customers.
You can ring up the single customer standing, but if you clean a table or serve the sitting couple, you'll fail.
You may be 100 points shy of goal, but the challenge bonus is 200.

Edited on 03/25/2017 at 9:33:05 AM PST

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 27, 17 5:31 PM
Thanks for the help Molly, this one almost did me in LOL ...

[Post New]by beestitcher on Mar 29, 17 5:06 PM
Thanks, Molly. I had no idea what they were talking about.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Apr 2, 17 12:27 PM
Sorry, I still don't get that explanation. I've tried this level a dozen times or more, and I keep doing something wrong. More details, please. Or I'm just never going to do it since I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

[Post New]by BrookhavenLabs on Apr 3, 17 10:40 PM
It is a pattern. It repeats itself 4 times. You must serve (including bags) and check out in the same order. You must serve and checkout in groups of 2 or more.

First serve the bag and the table with the bag. Then serve the person at the bar, the bag and the table with the bag. Repeat for the 3rd table. Always check out in groups of 3. Clean the tables at the end.

Do this three times. The fourth time is the final. You play it the same way, however, they are going to throw in a person at the counter purchasing a bag. Make sure you watch for this person and put this person in the correct serving and check out order.

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Apr 7, 17 5:05 AM
BrookhavenLabs wrote:It is a pattern. It repeats itself 4 times. You must serve (including bags) and check out in the same order. You must serve and checkout in groups of 2 or more.

First serve the bag and the table with the bag. Then serve the person at the bar, the bag and the table with the bag. Repeat for the 3rd table. Always check out in groups of 3. Clean the tables at the end.

Do this three times. The fourth time is the final. You play it the same way, however, they are going to throw in a person at the counter purchasing a bag. Make sure you watch for this person and put this person in the correct serving and check out order.

Thanks so much for the tip! I finally got it!

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Apr 8, 17 9:12 AM
I still don't get it! I only get so far, following a pattern, then it suddenly says "failed" and I don't know why. I'm sick of this level. Don't care if I ever pass it. It's the most pointless level I've ever seen in a game like this. I like the rest of the game but don't know that I'd buy a sequel to it because of the annoyance of things like this.

[Post New]by claimjump on Apr 8, 17 11:02 AM
Stupidist level ever. Even if I don't fail,I fail for not enough points. I have finished the whole game with every award except this level keeping me from buying final one and having everything. Actually makes me want to never buy a game from this producer again. I accept they can't afford to hire someone to put it in correct English, I accept the misrepresenting of our tax code, but, come on!!!!! If only two out of a multitude can understand and win it, what fun is it?

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Apr 26, 17 9:54 PM
I lost track of how many times I tried but I FINALLY got it done! Don't ask me to do it again because it really wasn't fun. I have enjoyed the rest of the game but this was ridiculous!

Go to: