AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Just Discovered This Game

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Apr 11, 10 11:01 AM
Had a couple of game credits and went shopping among the Felix Favorites where I found this one. I'm not a heavy Sudoku player, but I do enjoy it when I play it.

I've tried 3 or 4 other Sudoku games and there was just something rinky-dink about them or inconvenient in the gameplay - or something that put me off.

I've played All-Time Sudoku every day for a week now and I like it more and more. You get four different characters to use: 2 numerics, playing cards, or big dots of color. My favorite is the Comix, a sort of over-sized cartoon version of regular numbers.

Last, this game has 3 choices of music - pleasant enough to have on - yet also blend into the background. I'll definitely be playing Sudoku more often now.

r3t1r3d
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Just Discovered This Game

[Post New]by r3t1r3d on Apr 11, 10 12:06 PM
Thanks Annie O, will have to check that out . I play sudoku quite often. Favorite at the moment is Ancient Sudoku.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Just Discovered This Game

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 18, 10 3:24 PM
AnnieO_2424mad wrote:Had a couple of game credits and went shopping among the Felix Favorites where I found this one. I'm not a heavy Sudoku player, but I do enjoy it when I play it.

I've tried 3 or 4 other Sudoku games and there was just something rinky-dink about them or inconvenient in the gameplay - or something that put me off.

I've played All-Time Sudoku every day for a week now and I like it more and more. You get four different characters to use: 2 numerics, playing cards, or big dots of color. My favorite is the Comix, a sort of over-sized cartoon version of regular numbers.

Last, this game has 3 choices of music - pleasant enough to have on - yet also blend into the background. I'll definitely be playing Sudoku more often now.

I enjoyed it too, better than my other Sudoku games.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Just Discovered This Game

[Post New]by kinget on Sep 24, 11 7:47 PM
Thanks, AnnieO and textrekkie. I enjoy Sudoku so much on my NOOK, I was looking for something similar. After I read your posts, I didn't even look at any other version. I went through the whole trial before I realized it because I was having so munch fun!

Go to: