2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Morphing Objects???

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Mar 23, 17 12:45 PM
Hello Fishies! as expected I dove straight into the deep end of the pond to play this, and now am confused. Is my vision really this bad, or are there no morphing object to be found in this game?? I have no trouble finding puzzle pieces, but as of yet have not found a single morphing. Would someone please be so kind as to help me??
As always to all the very kind Fishes, Thank-you in advance and happy gaming.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Morphing Objects???

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 23, 17 12:54 PM
The Morphing Objects are in the HOPs. Finding it changes the Statue in the lower left corner to a Check.

There is a Puzzle Piece at each Location. Finding it turns the Small Puzzle Piece by your Inventory Gold.

The SG mentions some Trophies but I haven't found any.

2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Mar 23, 17 3:12 PM
Thanks for the help. There's nothing worse than looking for something that you think you've lost in the wrong place!

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Mar 23, 17 3:27 PM
The first one was so difficult for me to find! It was super small and very subtle.

WaltzingFish
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by WaltzingFish on Mar 23, 17 3:46 PM
That's exactly what I like!
Being challenged to stare at the screen, deciding which tactic to follow: getting rid of most clues first? Scrutinising inch per inch? Getting the HO done and look for the morphing object in replay HO's? So many options.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 23, 17 6:14 PM
The trophies are in the extras and can't be gotten until you finish main and bonus game.
There is a list of morphing objects in the SG if you are having a hard time finding them.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Mar 24, 17 4:32 AM
Boy oh boy', that first one is a tough one....
But now I know what else to look for now, heh"

Go to: