Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Level 44

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 23, 17 1:46 PM
I have 3 stars on all levels except this one. I own all the Rescue Team games so I know this series well.

I've tried about 20 times to beat this level but I'm getting frustrated. It will be the only level in all the games that I didn't get 3 stars on.

I watched two YouTube videos and what I'm seeing is that my wood stacks start on fire faster than the ones in the videos. I end up with many more burning piles than the players in the videos.

Is there a game clock in games that make some computers run games faster? I sometimes think that my Midnight Castle hidden object game timer is on fast forward. Is it possible?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 9, 17 7:58 AM
The trick that worked for me is to use the running speed upgrade (or whatever it is called) that makes your rescuers move at rapid speed. Also, upgrade your houses so that you earn more $$ to put out the fires.

julesy

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by plat1098 on Sep 24, 17 8:28 PM
I tried to beat this level without having purchased any bonuses at the STORE. Nope. Anyway, since I had all the coins, I caved and bought everything, including the Turbo mode. After that, I got it my first try.

After freeing the workers, make a bee-line as direct as possible to the houses at the bottom to try to minimize the wood catching fire. Six woods on fire at the bottom and four or five to the right. Also, basic, but rescue the ones on the right side first, farthest from the heli, starting with the firefighter, then worker, then fireman, etc.

Multi-click: 4:03

Go to: