Level 36

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Level 36

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Mar 23, 17 7:11 PM
I haven't gotten gold on all the levels, but this one is so very far off from gold. I can't see how I am supposed to get enough resources in time, especially food. Any one get close? Am not really loving this game the way I loved the first one. It doesn't seem well planned out. Some levels are ridiculously easy and others seem impossible. I expected at least some consistency in the game.

Edited on 03/24/2017 at 6:51:39 AM PST

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Re:Level 36

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Mar 24, 17 9:52 AM
I have gotten 3 Stars on every level except 36, and barely get 2 Stars. I am not close to 3. We will just have to wait until someone comes up with a plan.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Mar 24, 17 12:17 PM
Thanks wxman and congrats on all other level golds!

Edited on 03/24/2017 at 12:18:34 PM PST

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 26, 17 8:05 AM
Came here to find out what the trick was!! I guess no one found it yet or if they have they haven't posted it... I've tried every way I can think of but I can only get two stars now that I've tried like 100 times LOL ..

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 7:40:02 PM PST

hezzak
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by hezzak on Mar 26, 17 3:24 PM
I've managed two stars but nowhere near three. Looking forward to hearing from someone who can help!

JVC0119
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by JVC0119 on Mar 26, 17 6:37 PM
OK, you guys are great. . . now can you go back and give tips for 19 and 26???

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 27, 17 5:42 PM
Still no luck?? I can't even find a good walkthrough or anything on u tube...

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 28, 17 5:03 AM
Still no luck I see, I come close by building the farm and upgrading first... But food is still short ... Also build the tent clear path to gold bin asap... do the weeds at top last..

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 5:59:06 AM PST

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Mar 28, 17 5:09 PM
All gold but this one. Have tried at least 20 different ways using different bonus combos and not close. Have got to where I have two weeds left but no food and then out of time. I don't mind hard levels that make you think but this is crazy!

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 29, 17 5:45 AM
I think this game needs to be updated, they should fix it cause it ain't right LOL ....

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 6:00:44 AM PST

JVC0119
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by JVC0119 on Mar 29, 17 9:35 AM
I finally found a solution to 46 on YouTube - guy that apparently just plays games for a living. Was able to finish 46 with a second to spare. . . even he couldn't get 36 done in gold time. His best was clearly in silver time, not even close.

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Mar 29, 17 11:24 AM
Another game I just finished had the same problem, nobody could finish a level with 3 stars, then they did an update and it was possible. Hopefully the devs see this and either tell us how to do it or run an update!

[Post New]by AverageSizeFish on Mar 30, 17 4:32 PM
I've gotten gold on every level except this one. I've tried many combinations of upgrading shacks, using bonuses, and rearranging what order I do things, and nothing works.

I have come to the conclusion that it is almost certainly not possible to finish this level in gold given the slowness with which the food shack produces food and the swiftness of the timer.

It's very disappointing because this game is good otherwise. Given this extremely poorly designed level, though, I give this game a 2. The developer shows a significant lack of care and play-testing. Obviously, they haven't even bothered to read the reviews for this game. Boo!

The fact that this one impossible level isn't even the last level demonstrates another disappointing feature of the game - the inconsistency of the levels. A game like this should start out fairly easy, and each level should be a bit more difficult than the last. In this game, the difficulty of each level is all over the board, and some of the easiest levels are near the end.

[Post New]by tempestdancer on Mar 31, 17 8:04 AM
Here's another vote for an update from the devs to make this level possible! I can get 2 stars, but definitely not 3. Have tried kinds of combinations of power-ups and different orders of upgrading (or not upgrading) different buildings, and no improvement.

queenalot
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by queenalot on Mar 31, 17 9:46 PM
The forums have usually been very helpful on hard levels, and in this case there is no easy solution but at least a lot of sympathy. I've only gotten two stars, but the best I can do is by upgrading the farm to maximum first, and upgrading other production facilities to only the second level. Towards the end, can upgrade gold, but since food is the limitation, it doesn't pay to upgrade the others.

[Post New]by gagaplaysgames on Apr 9, 17 4:16 PM
Another player here to confirm 3 stars on all levels EXCEPT level 36... and to be super clear, this is in "Normal Mode" of difficulty, which is for experienced players.

I wonder what would happen if I switched it to Easy Mode???? Gonna take a crack at that, but still, def something wrong with this level. No question. Annoying.

[Post New]by gagaplaysgames on Apr 9, 17 4:17 PM
gagaplaysgames wrote:Another player here to confirm 3 stars on all levels EXCEPT level 36... and to be super clear, this is in "Normal Mode" of difficulty, which is for experienced players.

I wonder what would happen if I switched it to Easy Mode???? Gonna take a crack at that, but still, def something wrong with this level. No question. Annoying.

Well... I switched to Easy mode. Looks like you have to go through all the levels from Level 1. Not going to bother.

barnum1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by barnum1 on Apr 11, 17 1:36 PM
3:13 is the best I can do. What is everyone else trying?

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 19, 17 11:56 AM
Listen developers---please!! After reading both threads for 36--I don't even want to finish the game!!! And the thing is---we PAID for this game so it should not include levels like this that cannot be completed in gold time---FIX it

pusskat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pusskat on Apr 20, 17 12:04 PM
3.13 is the best I can do, so frustrating. I think that there should be some other source of food, also the farm doesn't generate quickly enough me thinks?

Go to: