bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 24, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey forum

[Post New]by 100sand1000s on Mar 24, 17 12:44 AM
Requested FIRST EVER refund (own hundreds of BF games) on the CE of this game due to issues never experienced before. Admittedly, very good service with regard to refund. I love this genre and up it pops again tonight, Didn't hesitate and bought straight away only to discover exact same issue. What can I do to remedy. Upon loading game, BF App closes and game freezes!

[Post New]by lkuczynski on Mar 24, 17 7:28 AM
Totally agree with 100sand1000s, although my issue is a very sporadic cursor. TM's are my favorite games and we don't see them offered too often, it stinks when we can't play them.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 17 10:25 AM
Hi 100sand1000s and lkuczynski,

I'm sorry to hear that technical issues were being experienced when trying to play this game. I'm glad to hear that the Support Team was able to resolve your issue 100sand1000s. Please keep in mind that refunds are based on a case to case basis and I'm sorry that there was trouble getting this game to work.

With the technical issues that have been mentioned, it is highly recommended to refer to our Big Fish Games Help pages. Below I'll include two that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first help page contains steps on ensuring your video card driver is current, while the second help page lets the game obtain the correct amount of permissions to run as it should. If issues persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: