Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 24, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/24/2017 at 5:09:16 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 17 5:09 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

heidiaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by heidiaunt on Apr 3, 17 7:07 PM
I finally got three stars on every level and the bonus land will not unlock. Very disappointing. What am I missing?

Unable to upgrade buildings

[Post New]by babblez on Apr 4, 17 1:40 PM
When I push the upgrade button under a building, instead of upgrading it demolishes the building. the demolish button also demolishes it.
This game is unplayable without this ability.

Windows 10

dawn0603
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dawn0603 on Apr 4, 17 4:40 PM
I went to play the 1 hour trial, and the option for the 'custom cursor' does not work. I like the regular cursor, and have tried many times, but it still has you play with the 'custom cursor'. Uninstalling.

pavlovscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,478 Posts

[Post New]by pavlovscat on Apr 5, 17 11:57 AM
heidiaunt wrote:I finally got three stars on every level and the bonus land will not unlock. Very disappointing. What am I missing?

If you have the regular edition, you do not get bonus levels. You need the Collector's Edition.

[Post New]by sweetcheeksuk on Apr 13, 17 3:13 AM
i have uninstalled and restalled 4 times and my game still crashes..... when i click on play and then an object for the wee man to collect he just keeps running doesnt return back

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Jun 5, 17 12:06 PM
I am able to add an additional player profile, but the levels show they have all been played from the prior profile. No matter how many profiles I add or delete the original levels scores remain.

Go to: