Last HOP of game

[Post New]by RhapsodyBlu on Mar 24, 17 5:18 AM
Call me stupid but I cannot figure out the combination on the lock when you need FIVE. I have tried everything I can think of. The clue on the paper doesn't help me. HELP!!!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

last hop

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 24, 17 7:25 PM
dele

Edited on 03/25/2017 at 1:54:41 AM PST

Last HOP of game

[Post New]by BreezeLake on Mar 30, 17 3:58 PM
RhapsodyBlu wrote:Call me stupid but I cannot figure out the combination on the lock when you need FIVE. I have tried everything I can think of. The clue on the paper doesn't help me. HELP!!!!

mazjordan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Last HOP of game

[Post New]by mazjordan on May 4, 17 1:59 PM
Hi there try code 732

[Post New]by SnappyBrat on May 19, 17 2:23 PM
732 doesn't work. I also posted about this same issue in the forum for the regular edition. Now I wish I'd never bought this game because I can't finish it!

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 16, 17 8:24 PM
@RhapsodyBlu and for anyone else wondering.

You cannot enter the code into the dials until you have found all the other objects apart from the 'carved eagle statue', which is in the safe you then try to open with the code.

RhapsodyBlu said:
I cannot figure out the combination on the lock when you need FIVE

You should have already found the 'Five' before attempting to enter the code.
The five is an actual number five, situated on the back wall on the right of the safe box, and just above the gloves.

Once you have all other objects, plus all pieces of the clue on the right then you should have the number 732.
Click on the safe dials to zoom in and enter 732 in that order, from the top dial to the bottom dial.

If this is still not working then there is a glitch in your game.

May all your games work well and be purchased on massive offer days
Sazoria.

Go to: